Life of Debauchery .com > The Abyss

BigW
Col Cad...Mutant...Extraordinaire

quote:
Originally posted by AWM
Was a funny meme/video

That's all it needs to be.

Yeah,it is funny. happy4.gif

As I think about this AWM,it occurs to me that this funny little clip takes on a whole new meaning once the President of the US uses it.And they know it:

"In response, another Reddit user remarked, “Also, now it’s confirmed that Trump sees our memes.”"

Now,it becomes a whole new ballgame.The liberal press will do their best to make the worst case of this to use against Trump.It worked the same when Obama was in office and all the Presidents before them.It's what sticks that makes the difference.That's why you see both sides throwing as much shit against the wall,just to see what sticks.

Conservative Christian Coalition for Perfection

Last edited by BigW on 07/05/17 07:53pm, edited 1 time in total
Post 07/05/17 05:43pm
 View users profile Send private message

BigW

quote:
Originally posted by Wolfbitch

Sandusky should have been thrown in jail as well but he died before he could be. He's an example of the obscene reverence which this country has for winning coaches.

Sandusky is alive and in jail Wolfie

(BigW, he didn't mean Cosby was a pastor, he was listing three separate things as I've done here.)

Thank you Wolfie for the clarification.Sorry for my mistake.For some reason I thought he was suggesting Cosby was your average conservative pastor.Foolish me,I should know Tricks are for kids. laugh.gif

Post 07/05/17 06:01pm

AWM
No Salvation
No Salvation

It's Paterno that died, and too bad

He knew what was going on, and should gve been prosecuted

Post 07/05/17 08:48pm

BigW

quote:
Originally posted by AWM
It's Paterno that died, and too bad

He knew what was going on, and should gve been prosecuted

In total agreement old friend.What a waste of a career,of a life..Now,when they look on the past clips of days of old,they will have to see the shame that it caused.Paterno got off easy.

Post 07/05/17 09:54pm

Wolfbitch
Warnings: 27,491

This is when I wished we lived in ancient Rome. If there was disgrace and/or crime attached to your name, you were allowed to go home, fill your tub with warm water, and open a couple veins. If the crime was serious enough, your wife and any children would follow your example or be killed by one of the parents (probably to avoid being run through by the swordsmen waiting outside).

Yes, you who must leave everything that you cannot control
It begins with your family, but soon it comes around to your soul
Well, I've been where you're hanging, I think I can see how you're pinned
When you're not feeling holy, your loneliness says that you've sinned
Post 07/05/17 10:53pm
 View users profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

AWM
No Salvation
No Salvation

quote:
Originally posted by BigW
In total agreement old friend.What a waste of a career,of a life..Now,when they look on the past clips of days of old,they will have to see the shame that it caused.Paterno got off easy.

A bit of a segue, but let's also look at the religious fervor surrounding sports figures that allows this kind of shit to happen. "Joe Pa" was a fucking piece of shit - the worst kind is one that allows the abuse of children, and yet this guy is still revered. My neighbor is from Philly, and I love the guy - but he refuses to just come to the realization that Paterno was a scumbag, due to his unreal support of Penn State and their stupid football program.

I tried to explain to him that a coach of a major college program is a control freak who knows EVERYTHING that is going on, down to what time his players and coaches go to bed. He let Sandusky get away with it, and then tried to cover it up. He would have been drawn and quartered if he'd been just some schmo teaching at the school. No way the neighbor will hear it. It's what perpetuates this shit, just like with the catholic church

Post 07/06/17 08:36am

TheCunningLinguist
Innocent
Innocent

[quote="BigW"]You are a very ignorant asshole to think the Catholic Church is a liberal organization just because the new Pope is more liberal than the earlier pedo masters.Even the new Pope is still quite conservative on some of the major issues of the day issues.

Like what, exactly?

To think the Bush family are as liberal as they come. They just aren't as far right as you.

Wasn't it old man Bush who coined the phrase "new world order"? One people, one order, everyone united under one government, if all that doesn't scream "communist dictatorship", I don't know what the hell does.

I never said Depp wasn't an asshole.He is.

Wrong again, I wrote "Depp gets a LIBERAL pass on his behavior", YOU'RE the asshole.

Again,your ignorance shows when discussing Sandusky.You act like only you and your ultra conservative friends hate what Penn State and Joe Paterno did.Everyone knows about the cover-up,you just want it to be a liberal cover-up.It wasn't.So stop acting like a moron.

No, YOU stop acting like a fucking moron! If the incident at Penn State had nothing to do with liberal, PC attitudes, why the hell was Sandusky allowed to get away with his behavior for so long??? If this guy had been a conservative, youth group minister or Mormon preacher, the media would've tarred and feathered his ass.

Why would liberal papers defend Trump.

What Clinton did was wrong.

Exactly my point, both men did the exact same thing, yet, Clinton was "defended" and Trump was persecuted. So you see, it's not about whether or not a man is a "pervert", "rapist" or even a "pedo", it's about which political party calls the shots.

Who has the power to call a "rape" a "rape"? (women)
Who has the power to call a "terrorist" a "terrorist"? (military)
Who has the power to call a "sexual deviant" a "sexual deviant"? (psychiatrists)
Who has the power to call a "criminal" a "criminal"? (law enforcement)

Now, who controls all of these subcultures within a society? POLITICIANS.

Trump hates Jews? Really?

So did Obama, Clinton, Bush, Reagan and just about every other sitting president we've had in US history.

The remainder of your post is just silly, juvenile horseshit I won't bother to entertain. I've shat you out, completely and now,
I'm flushing. Goodbye! toilet.gif

Last edited by TheCunningLinguist on 07/07/17 06:23pm, edited 1 time in total
Post 07/06/17 02:54pm

Riotgear
Abogado del Diablo

Are you sure you don't want to further clarify you assertion that The RCC is a liberal organization?

You know, so we're all on the same page.
Post 07/06/17 04:26pm

AWM
No Salvation
No Salvation

quote:
Originally posted by Riotgear
Are you sure you don't want to further clarify you assertion that The RCC is a liberal organization?

laugh.gif

FFS, I didn't know where to begin with that one. Against birth control, choice, etc. - yet liberal somehow...........

Post 07/06/17 04:59pm

BigW

quote:
Originally posted by AWM
laugh.gif

FFS, I didn't know where to begin with that one. Against birth control, choice, etc. - yet liberal somehow...........

I'm at a lost with this guy.I'll give him the point about the liberal press giving Depp a pass,but come on,

The Cathloic Church is a liberal organization??
Penn State being a liberal cover-up???
And hasn't the conservative press defended Trump just as much as the liberal press defended Clintion?

I think CL has flushed his brains down the toilet.

Post 07/06/17 07:17pm

BigW

quote:

My mom was born in Italy and was a RC since birth.Never in her life did she mention how liberal the RCC was to women.She left the church in the 60's when she found booze and birth control pills and realize she hated my father.Oh mother,what an angel you were.I imagine her now in Hell,giving old Beelzebub a blow job,after she takes her teeth out. laugh.gif

Post 07/06/17 07:23pm

BigW

quote:
Originally posted by AWM
A bit of a segue, but let's also look at the religious fervor surrounding sports figures that allows this kind of shit to happen. "Joe Pa" was a fucking piece of shit - the worst kind is one that allows the abuse of children, and yet this guy is still revered. My neighbor is from Philly, and I love the guy - but he refuses to just come to the realization that Paterno was a scumbag, due to his unreal support of Penn State and their stupid football program.

I tried to explain to him that a coach of a major college program is a control freak who knows EVERYTHING that is going on, down to what time his players and coaches go to bed. He let Sandusky get away with it, and then tried to cover it up. He would have been drawn and quartered if he'd been just some schmo teaching at the school. No way the neighbor will hear it. It's what perpetuates this shit, just like with the catholic church

After reading this I just had to Google Paterno and religion.Read it for yourself old friend:

http://hollowverse.com/joe-paterno/

If these people are only half true.Paterno is every bit as terrible as you say he is.And your friend will never believe it.I guess it's better to drop the subject the next time your in Philly.

Post 07/06/17 07:44pm

AWM
No Salvation
No Salvation

quote:
I'm at a lost with this guy.I'll give him the point about the liberal press giving Depp a pass,but come on,

The Cathloic Church is a liberal organization??
Penn State being a liberal cover-up???
And hasn't the conservative press defended Trump just as much as the liberal press defended Clintion?

I think CL has flushed his brains down the toilet.

No, the conservative press has not defended Trump as much - yet.

Rest assured they will, but the sheer number of years both Clintons have been around and how corrupt they both are, they have the majority of the cover ups laugh.gif

Give it 4 years and it'll be a horse race - I stopped watching any of the opinion shows on Fox, because I hate those people. Hannity is a fucking child-retard, and of course the CNN folks are no better. It's a circus, centered on the clowns - the whole damn group of them.

Post 07/06/17 07:48pm

AWM
No Salvation
No Salvation

quote:
After reading this I just had to Google Paterno and religion.Read it for yourself old friend:

If these people are only half true.Paterno is every bit as terrible as you say he is.And your friend will never believe it.I guess it's better to drop the subject the next time your in Philly.

This is fantastic - thank you!

And my Philly friend is actually my next-door neighbor in TN, so we watch football together. I just don't bring it up. It's bad enough they know I'm an atheist laugh.gif

Post 07/06/17 07:50pm

Riotgear
Abogado del Diablo

quote:

r

Jeezus.

So much for sarcastic superiority.
Post 07/06/17 08:11pm

BigW

[quote="TheCunningLinguist"]
quote:
You are a very ignorant asshole to think the Catholic Church is a liberal organization just because the new Pope is more liberal than the earlier pedo masters.Even the new Pope is still quite conservative on some of the major issues of the day issues.

Like what, exactly?

To think the Bush family are as liberal as they come. They just aren't as far right as you.

Wasn't it old man Bush who used to

I never said Depp wasn't an asshole.He is.

Wrong again, I wrote "Depp gets a LIBERAL pass on his behavior", YOU'RE the asshole.

Again,your ignorance shows when discussing Sandusky.You act like only you and your ultra conservative friends hate what Penn State and Joe Paterno did.Everyone knows about the cover-up,you just want it to be a liberal cover-up.It wasn't.So stop acting like a moron.

No, YOU stop acting like a fucking moron! If the incident at Penn State had nothing to do with liberal, PC attitudes, why the hell was Sandusky allowed to get away with his behavior for so long??? If this guy had been a conservative, youth group minister or Mormon preacher, the media would've tarred and feathered his ass.

Why would liberal papers defend Trump.

What Clinton did was wrong.

Exactly my point, both men did the exact same thing, yet, Clinton was "defended" and Trump was persecuted. So you see, it's not about whether or not a man is a "pervert", "rapist" or even a "pedo", it's about which political party calls the shots.

Who has the power to call a "rape" a "rape"? (women)
Who has the power to call a "terrorist" a "terrorist"? (military)
Who has the power to call a "sexual deviant" a "sexual deviant"? (psychiatrists)
Who has the power to call a "criminal" a "criminal"? (law enforcement)

Now, who controls all of these subcultures within a society? POLITICIANS.

Trump hates Jews? Really?

So did Obama, Clinton, Bush, Reagan and just about every other sitting president we've had in US history.

The remainder of your post is just silly, juvenile horseshit I won't bother to entertain. I've shat you out, completely and now,
I'm flushing. Goodbye! toilet.gif

My God man,I've never run into someone so narrow minded.

You're the first person I've ever known to think the RCC is a liberal organization.Please explain to us what the RCC has done to make you think it is a liberal org?

As for Penn State and Joe Paterno in particular being all liberal and PC is a very simple mined view.Paterno was a complex man like all men are.He was a RC and a Republican but donate to the Dems.

As for the Bushes.They are conservatives who ,shame upon shame,probably have done some aweful liberal things in there lifetime,but they are conservatives,born and raised,not liberals.

As for the press giving J.Depp a pass.No,they didn't.Could of they done more.Sure,but they didn't give him a pass.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/disturbing-leaked-video-allegedly-shows-johnny-depp-fighting-with-amber-heard_us_57af6265e4b069e7e5058a93
http://www.tmz.com/2016/05/27/amber-heard-johnny-depp-domestic-violence/
http://www.tmz.com/2016/08/12/johnny-depp-amber-heard-throws-wine-glass-domestic-violence-video/

and if you like watching a few youtube clips.Be my guest.
https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=TMZ+on+Depp+hitting+his+wife&spf=1499383584794

And Trump was defend by the conservative press every bit as much as Clinton was defended by the liberal press.

The only thing you flushed down the toilet was your brains.

Post 07/06/17 08:18pm

Riotgear
Abogado del Diablo

Trolling Rule #3147 -

Refuse to explain ridiculous assertion/assertions, deflect immediately.

Last edited by Riotgear on 07/06/17 08:39pm, edited 1 time in total
Post 07/06/17 08:38pm

AWM
No Salvation
No Salvation

quote:
r

Jeezus.

So much for sarcastic superiority.

Did you see me use the word "segue" earlier today? laugh.gif

Post 07/06/17 08:39pm

Riotgear
Abogado del Diablo

quote:
Originally posted by AWM
Did you see me use the word "segue" earlier today? laugh.gif

You know that I did.
Post 07/06/17 08:41pm

AWM
No Salvation
No Salvation

laugh.gif

Your presence here makes me afraid to use "talk to text" on my phone, because I know you're going to roast my ass

Post 07/06/17 08:42pm

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
  Life of Debauchery .com > The Abyss Post new topic Reply to topic