Bookmark and Share The right to finish.    Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Life of Debauchery .com > The Abyss

AWM
No Salvation
No Salvation

The right to finish.

That's what this law should be called laugh.gif

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2017/06/this-north-carolina-law-is-straight-out-of-the-handmaids-tale/

How many extra pumps do you get after she changes her mind?

Post 07/02/17 05:23pm
 View users profile Send private message

BigW
Col Cad...Mutant...Extraordinaire

Re: The right to finish.

quote:
Originally posted by AWM

According to my hand,5,maybe 6,all depending how drunk I am. laugh.gif

Seriously though,from a woman's point of view what if he does get violent after penetration.Some of us fuckers are plain sadists when we get a woman alone.

Conservative Christian Coalition for Perfection

Post 07/02/17 06:58pm

TheCunningLinguist
Innocent
Innocent

quote:
Originally posted by BigW
According to my hand,5,maybe 6,all depending how drunk I am. laugh.gif

Seriously though,from a woman's point of view what if he does get violent after penetration.Some of us fuckers are plain sadists when we get a woman alone.

That depends, is the so-called "sadist" a liberal or conservative; politics is the real deciding factor.
Post 07/02/17 10:05pm

Wolfbitch
Warnings: 27,491

This NC law is bullshit. Some guys do get sadistic once they're in the saddle. I was anally raped by just such a guy.

No means No.

No matter when it's given.

Got nothing to do with politics and everything to do with a woman's ownership of her own body. Same way guys get to own their own bodies.

Yes, you who must leave everything that you cannot control
It begins with your family, but soon it comes around to your soul
Well, I've been where you're hanging, I think I can see how you're pinned
When you're not feeling holy, your loneliness says that you've sinned
Post 07/02/17 11:20pm
 View users profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

AWM
No Salvation
No Salvation

Ok - 6 strokes max laugh.gif
Post 07/03/17 11:20am

Dmonix
Demon Cleaner

quote:
Originally posted by AWM
That's what this law should be called laugh.gif

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2017/06/this-north-carolina-law-is-straight-out-of-the-handmaids-tale/

Awesome! Go N. Carolina! Wonder what their laws state about spit or swallow wideeyed.gif

Post 07/03/17 03:00pm
 View users profile Send private message ICQ Number

BigW

quote:
Originally posted by Dmonix
Awesome! Go N. Carolina! Wonder what their laws state about spit or swallow wideeyed.gif

I imagine it's the same as fucking the cattle,you just have to remember to turn them around before you finish. grin.gif

Post 07/04/17 12:11pm

TheCunningLinguist
Innocent
Innocent

quote:
Originally posted by Wolfbitch
This NC law is bullshit. Some guys do get sadistic once they're in the saddle. I was anally raped by just such a guy.

"Did you enjoy it?" That's the question men always get asked, especially if they've been to prison.

No means No.

Legally and technically, that's incorrect. It doesn't matter whether a man receives a "yes" or a "no" because "sexual consent" is immaterial in a court of law. When two people give their "consent" to do something, they have a "contract"; however, a "contract for sex" is unenforceable in a court of law, regardless of whether it's verbal or written. Don't believe me? Ask any attorney and they will tell you the same thing.

The only thing saving a man's ass from a rape charge is whether or not he fits the politically accepted definition of a "rapist". 50 or 60 years ago, a "rapist" was defined as "a man of color", a "child molester" was defined as a "homosexual" and a "threat to national security" was defined as a "communist".
Look at how everything has shifted according to politics.

Got nothing to do with politics and everything to do with a woman's ownership of her own body. Same way guys get to own their own bodies.

Really???

Johnny Depp beats the living shit out of his wife on a regular basis, gets a liberal pass.

Bill Clinton sexually molested and raped several women while in office, gets a liberal pass.

Jerry Sandusky sexually molested and raped dozens of little boys for decades, Penn State did its best to protect one of their own, again, liberal pass.

The Catholic Church, once again, liberal organization, liberal pass.

Donald Trump, Bill Cosby, your average conservative pastor, guilty as charged.
Post 07/04/17 12:23pm

TheCunningLinguist
Innocent
Innocent

quote:

"Did you enjoy it?" That's the question men always get asked, especially if they've been to prison.

No means No.

Legally and technically, that's incorrect. It doesn't matter whether a man receives a "yes" or a "no" because "sexual consent" is immaterial in a court of law. When two people give their "consent" to do something, they have a "contract"; however, a "contract for sex" is unenforceable in a court of law, regardless of whether it's verbal or written. Don't believe me? Ask any attorney and they will tell you the same thing.

The only thing saving a man's ass from a rape charge is whether or not he fits the politically accepted definition of a "rapist". 50 or 60 years ago, a "rapist" was defined as "a man of color", a "child molester" was defined as a "homosexual" and a "threat to national security" was defined as a "communist".

Really???

Johnny Depp beats the living shit out of his wife on a regular basis, gets a liberal pass.

Bill Clinton sexually molested and raped several women while in office, gets a liberal pass.

Jerry Sandusky sexually molested and raped dozens of little boys for decades, Penn State did its best to protect one of their own, again, liberal pass.

Post 07/04/17 12:23pm

TheCunningLinguist
Innocent
Innocent

quote:

No means No.

Really???

Post 07/04/17 12:24pm

TheCunningLinguist
Innocent
Innocent

I don't know why the page made a triple post dizzy2.gif screwy laugh.gif
Post 07/04/17 12:26pm

Riotgear
Abogado del Diablo

quote:
Originally posted by TheCunningLinguist

Lol
Post 07/04/17 04:11pm

BigW

quote:
Really???

Your wrong,plain and simple about Depp and Clinton.Many liberal papers spoke out against Clinton cigars issues,but did not think it was worth losing your job over.Sandusky has been condemn over his actions by every liberal person,paper and organization in America.

As for the Catholic Church a liberal organization.What the Hell you been smokin'

And when the hell did Cosby become a pastor?He has spoken against blacks and Repugs.

You sir are either very ignorant or a bold face liar.

Post 07/04/17 05:29pm

Wolfbitch
Warnings: 27,491

quote:
Really???

Depp did get a pass and he DID NOT deserve one. Fuck him and fuck spending money on his movies.

Clinton should have been thrown in jail.

Sandusky should have been thrown in jail as well but he died before he could be. He's an example of the obscene reverence which this country has for winning coaches.

The Catholic Organization should have been brought to its goddamn knees over what it did. I'm waiting to see what the New Pope will do--he's spoken before of turning molestors over to civil authorities.

And those last three: Trump should be doing time, Cosby should be doing time, and your average conservative pastor should be doing time. Ideally all in the same cell.

(BigW, he didn't mean Cosby was a pastor, he was listing three separate things as I've done here.)

Yes, you who must leave everything that you cannot control
It begins with your family, but soon it comes around to your soul
Well, I've been where you're hanging, I think I can see how you're pinned
When you're not feeling holy, your loneliness says that you've sinned
Post 07/04/17 09:15pm
 View users profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

TheCunningLinguist
Innocent
Innocent

[quote="BigW"] Your wrong, plain and simple about Depp and Clinton.

The photos don't lie, asshole:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3623551/Johnny-Depp-Sauvage-Twitter-ridicules-actor-s-moody-Dior-fragrance-campaign-amid-allegations-beat-Amber-Heard.html

Many liberal papers spoke out against Clinton cigars issues, but did not think it was worth losing your job over.

.....and all the "liberal papers" felt the same way about Trump groping women during the last election, right?

Sandusky has been condemn over his actions by every liberal person, paper and organization in America.

LOL! Right, after he admitted during his sentencing his behavior had gone on for DECADES and Penn State covered his shit up. Sandusky gave Penn State a black eye, they had no choice at that point but to throw him under the bus:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/21/us/penn-state-president-trial-sandusky-coverup/index.html

As for the Catholic Church a liberal organization. What the Hell you been smokin'

The current Pope is pro-Islamic, pro-GLBT and pro-communist, I'd say that makes him a liberal, wouldn't you?

And when the hell did Cosby become a pastor? He has spoken against blacks and Repugs.

I never said Cosby was a pastor and he's spoken out against LIBERAL black attitudes which is why he couldn't play the race card in his last trial.

Not all "republicans" are "conservative", the Bush family are as liberal as they come.

I don't see how.
Post 07/04/17 11:57pm

Riotgear
Abogado del Diablo

quote:

The current Pope is pro-Islamic, pro-GLBT and pro-communist, I'd say that makes him a liberal, wouldn't you?

Uh...lolwut?

Is this a joke?

Damn trolls.
Post 07/05/17 12:11am

BigW

[quote="TheCunningLinguist"]
quote:
Originally posted by BigW
Your wrong, plain and simple about Depp and Clinton.

The photos don't lie, asshole:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3623551/Johnny-Depp-Sauvage-Twitter-ridicules-actor-s-moody-Dior-fragrance-campaign-amid-allegations-beat-Amber-Heard.html

Many liberal papers spoke out against Clinton cigars issues, but did not think it was worth losing your job over.

.....and all the "liberal papers" felt the same way about Trump groping women during the last election, right?

Sandusky has been condemn over his actions by every liberal person, paper and organization in America.

LOL! Right, after he admitted during his sentencing his behavior had gone on for DECADES and Penn State covered his shit up. Sandusky gave Penn State a black eye, they had no choice at that point but to throw him under the bus:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/21/us/penn-state-president-trial-sandusky-coverup/index.html

As for the Catholic Church a liberal organization. What the Hell you been smokin'

And when the hell did Cosby become a pastor? He has spoken against blacks and Repugs.

I never said Cosby was a pastor and he's spoken out against LIBERAL black attitudes which is why he couldn't play the race card in his last trial.

Not all "republicans" are "conservative", the Bush family are as liberal as they come.

I don't see how.

You are a very ignorant asshole to think the Catholic Church is a liberal organization just because the new Pope is more liberal than the earlier pedo masters.Even the new Pope is still quite conservative on some of the major issues of the day issues

To think the Bush family are as liberal as they come.They just aren't as far right as you.

I never said Depp wasn't an asshole.He is.

Again,your ignorance shows when discussing Sandusky.You act like only you and your ultra conservative friends hate what Penn State and Joe Paterno did.Everyone knows about the cover-up,you just want it to be a liberal cover-up.It wasn't.So stop acting like a moron.

Why would liberal papers defend Trump.What Clinton did was wrong. Conservatives bashed him and impeached him.Trump talked about grabbing pussy and became President.

Now Trump is showing clips made by an anti-Semite.I'm sure the ultra right scumbags will condemn this;
https://www.adl.org/blog/analysis-of-reddit-user-claiming-responsibility-for-president-trumps-cnn-video

"Indeed, this user appears to be delighted by the attention his clip has generated. “Holy S---!!,” the individual wrote yesterday. “I wake up and have my morning coffee and who retweets my s---post but the MAGA EMPEROR himself!!! I am honored.” In response, another Reddit user remarked, “Also, now it’s confirmed that Trump sees our memes.”"

You must be so proud.

Post 07/05/17 01:24pm

AWM
No Salvation
No Salvation

Was a funny meme/video

That's all it needs to be.

Post 07/05/17 01:50pm

Dmonix