Bookmark and Share Did You Watch the 1 Lunatic 1 Ice Pick Video?    
Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Life of Debauchery .com > Filthy Fucken Animals

Dmonix
Demon Cleaner

Did You Watch the 1 Lunatic 1 Ice Pick Video?

If so, how did you feel while watching it? After watching it?

Did you know that on the unedited video, there is a different man drugged and bound on the bed, taken just the week before?

Who else did he kill? Where are they buried? They obviously weren't sent anywhere...

According to the Montreal Gazette, he's having a good time in hard time...

"Letters From A Killer: Luka Magnotta Appears To Enjoy His Hard Time

(http://montrealgazette.com) - - Smoothies, suntanning, pizza parties, music, movies, fitness and facials. Hard time seems to suit murderer Luka Magnotta just fine — at least according to his jailhouse letters.

“Our doors are open 90% of the time so for me I feel like I’m in a university setting,” he wrote in one of many letters to a friend.

Magnotta is serving a life sentence with no chance of parole for 25 years for killing and hacking up Lin Jun, 33, in Montreal, then mailing his body parts across the country. These days he mails letters, lots of them. “He is a prolific writer of letters to friends,” explains a friend who’s received personal letters and letters he was instructed to put in a stamped envelope and send to others.

In his most recent correspondence to the friend, the 33-year-old killer writes of working seven days in the prison kitchen and then relaxing with art, music, sports and reading.

“I just bought Celine Dion’s album and a lot of others. I have a stereo and a portable for when I suntan outside.”

Correctional Service of Canada would not comment on Magnotta specifically, but said in an email to the Sun that inmates are allowed certain amenities such as TVs and stereos. Federal inmates are also allowed to wear their own clothes, “provided they are approved by the institutional head,” a spokesperson wrote.

Exclusive pictures from inside prison show a relaxed Magnotta dressed in casual clothes, including a Versace shirt and stylish sunglasses, with ear buds, surrounded by other inmates, including pedophile Jonathan Lafrance-Rivard.

The pictures also show the killer posing by his artwork and posters, including one of Marilyn Monroe, on the walls of his cell, which looks more like a dorm room.

In his letters, Magnotta, who was born Eric Clint Kirk Newman, describes learning French and outlines many other educational opportunities.

Piece of shit isn't dead and is having a great time with his notoriety, now his lives paid for....

More on this garbage here:

Post 05/03/17 08:07pm
 View users profile Send private message ICQ Number

BigW
Col Cad...Mutant...Extraordinaire

Christ.If I decide to kill anyone,I'm dragging their ass to Canada to do it.Never even heard the story till you said something Dmon.Where can I view the video?

Conservative Christian Coalition for Perfection

Post 05/06/17 05:33pm
 View users profile Send private message

Dmonix
Demon Cleaner

quote:
Originally posted by BigW
Christ.If I decide to kill anyone,I'm dragging their ass to Canada to do it.Never even heard the story till you said something Dmon.Where can I view the video?

Man, you never heard of our cannibal, I guess allegedly, this was like world news.

Not sure about the video, it must be out there somewhere under the title I posted.

Maybe check under his name. I know at least one website owner in Canada was jailed for hosting the vid.

Post 05/06/17 08:27pm
 View users profile Send private message ICQ Number

Life of Debauchery .com > Filthy Fucken Animals Post new topic Reply to topic