We Have Attacked Syria. (Good!)

CNN

More news as I get some.

Yes, you who must leave everything that you cannot control
It begins with your family, but soon it comes around to your soul
Well, I've been where you're hanging, I think I can see how you're pinned
When you're not feeling holy, your loneliness says that you've sinned
Post 04/06/17 09:31pm
 View users profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Wolfbitch
Warnings: 27,491

Also, from the NYTimes:

NYTimes

Post 04/06/17 09:32pm
 View users profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

AWM
No Salvation
No Salvation

I'm glad you support his decision here.
Post 04/06/17 09:54pm
 View users profile Send private message

Wolfbitch

quote:
Originally posted by AWM
I'm glad you support his decision here.

I don't see any other option. And he did meet with his military advisers first, so this wasn't done as a petulant self-involved thing.

I have no other choice but to declare this as Presidential.

(Ugh. Now I must puke.)

Post 04/06/17 10:01pm

AWM
No Salvation
No Salvation

laugh.gif

It was well done

Post 04/06/17 10:29pm

Wolfbitch

See, I told you guys I'd give him credit when it was due. And it's due now.

Tomorrow? Who the fuck knows, if he punches his wife in public I'll be howling for his scalp.

(Eeeuuuwwww, then I'd have a handful of That Hair.)

Post 04/06/17 11:31pm

bloodpuppet
No Salvation
No Salvation

LOL, all the sudden "The Russians hacked the election" crowd, which would usually be the antiwar crowd, are banging the war drums.

Who is playing who here? laugh.gif

This is bad. It was bad in 2013, and it is bad now.

Unless of course you want hordes of refugees that hate Americans because America bombed the shit out of them.

Also, the timing is a bit suspicious---But hey, the Left wanted war with Russia.

Post 04/07/17 04:48am

AWM
No Salvation
No Salvation

^ I disagree with you here - he had to respond. I thought it was interesting that people are saying he should not have warned Russia to move their planes, but that is standard military policy in that situation. WB is right to give him credit where it is due. There were times when Obama made good decisions also, such as pushing the gay marriage issue, and I felt the same way - sick about admitting he was right laugh.gif
Post 04/07/17 07:21am

Dmonix
Demon Cleaner

If it's on CNN it's not true. You can only rely on Alex Jones and Drudge!! stare.gif

No, it's about time, they should nuke the middle East into a parking lot. Or better yet. They can all come over here and we'll all go over there. We can have nice hot and warm Winter's and they can deal with all the fukin' snow!! tongue.gif

Post 04/07/17 07:36am
 View users profile Send private message ICQ Number

AWM
No Salvation
No Salvation

You first - they'll never get the stench out of that place after thousands of years of sand niggers
Post 04/07/17 08:30am

bloodpuppet
No Salvation
No Salvation

I was against Obama committing acts of war in the Middle East, and I am against Trump doing the same, I was for GW initially, but, I changed my mind. I was against Clinton's aggression around the globe, and ambivalent HW's war to free Kuwait, because I was young and naive.

It is not defense if they did not attack you.

I find the timing a bit too convenient for the news networks---It totally wiped the wiretap story from everyone's mind---Less than 48 hours after some pretty damning evidence was noticed. And the very agencies that were involved with the illegal surveillance, are the ones confirming where the airstrike came from, using weapons that John Kerry assured us all did not exist in 2014.

Sorry, but I am going to remain skeptical.

Post 04/07/17 06:48pm

Dmonix
Demon Cleaner

quote:
Originally posted by bloodpuppet
I was against Obama committing acts of war in the Middle East, and I am against Trump doing the same, I was for GW initially, but, I changed my mind. I was against Clinton's aggression around the globe, and ambivalent HW's war to free Kuwait, because I was young and naive.

It is not defense if they did not attack you.

I find the timing a bit too convenient for the news networks---It totally wiped the wiretap story from everyone's mind---Less than 48 hours after some pretty damning evidence was noticed. And the very agencies that were involved with the illegal surveillance, are the ones confirming where the airstrike came from, using weapons that John Kerry assured us all did not exist in 2014.

Sorry, but I am going to remain skeptical.

I kinda agree here. I think the people's of the Middle East should be doing a lot more to defend their land and property. I guess it comes down to cash-o-la... Mind you, the Middle East is supposed to have some of the richest folk on the planet, so they should be buying their own weapons, arming their own people to defend their own families and land instead of scurrying off to other countries. I mean they all devotedly believe in 'god', so shouldn't it be an honor to die defending their own lands?

Post 04/07/17 07:53pm

bloodpuppet
No Salvation
No Salvation

Well, like every other Middle East country we have brought freedom to, Assad threatened to move away from the Petro-Dollar, and back to a gold standard. But hey, we couldn't be against war for the last 8 years, because if you were, you were a racist. And before that, you were against freedom, and before that....

For some reason I keep hearing Rich Hall's voice quoting David Byrne lyrics.

Post 04/08/17 06:55am

Ripdog
What a fuckin' dog

Generally speaking, I am not a fan of dropping the hammer when it's not our asses (or that of our allies) in the sling. We cannot be the world's police force and there will always be evil in the world. I also realize that a line had been drawn in the sand & we said "no chemical weapons or there will be consequences". For that I'm glad we are finally doing what we said & not just saber rattling. Our word needs to mean something.

On another note, the only thing I've agreed with John McCain on lately is we can't allow Congress to micro-manage the president's response to issues around the world. That would turn our responses into a Chinese fire drill. "Too many cooks..."

Post 04/08/17 07:31am

AWM
No Salvation
No Salvation

I agree with Blood that the timing is suspicious, but if Trump ordered the attack he ruined his own story - it's obvious now that he was indeed being tapped by the Obama admin, and that cunt Susan Rice is in the middle of it.

I guess they will let that story sit for a while.

What I like about Assad is that he's killing muslims, which always makes me happy. These shit-skinned barbarians need to be wiped off the planet, and I like seeing their children killed also - when you bug bomb your apartment, you don't worry about the baby roaches.

Post 04/08/17 09:56am

Dmonix
Demon Cleaner

I'm hearing a lot of Trump supporters are "mad" at Trump for doing this, mad that never trumpers are now supporting him (or at least this action)...
Last night on AJ, they were saying that many don't want Trump to wade into the World's affairs, that he was elected by them the people to protect America at home, to work on America's problems at home.

I just think America is in too deep into other countries affairs to back out now and all of a sudden.

I still say, had you all voted for baby goat back in '72, none of this would have ever happened.

Post 04/08/17 02:08pm

AWM
No Salvation
No Salvation

That's just not true. Trump supporters are fine with this; it's just the media continuing to try and drive a wedge
Post 04/08/17 02:24pm

bloodpuppet
No Salvation
No Salvation

quote:
Originally posted by AWM
That's just not true. Trump supporters are fine with this; it's just the media continuing to try and drive a wedge

That's where you're wrong kiddo---

Ann, Milo, and several others have come out against this move by Trump.

Although it does kind of shit all over the Russian narrative, which I find hilarious. It has also allowed me to shit all over a bunch of Leftist chums that are suddenly worried about the price of Trump bombing Syria, while silently standing by or calling me a racist when I voiced opposition of Obama doing the same thing.

Post 04/08/17 04:45pm

Riotgear
Abogado del Diablo

I think it's crazy that the Chinese still haven't figured out how to conduct a proper fire drill.
Post 04/08/17 06:26pm

Wolfbitch

I think it's funny that 59 cruise missiles somehow avoided destroying that air base. I can't believe that the people who launched them deliberately tried to miss.

Post 04/08/17 06:29pm

Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Life of Debauchery .com > The Abyss Post new topic Reply to topic