Bookmark and Share 'Bout Fuckin' Time........    
Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Life of Debauchery .com > The Abyss

AWM
No Salvation
No Salvation

'Bout Fuckin' Time........

One little outage and you break the habit ?

Well, I saw two things I never thought I'd see. Someone on the far right that is crazier than anyone I've EVER seen on the left - Alex Jones. What a fuckstick.

And I saw Bill Nye get his ass handed to him by Tucker Carlson, whom I have little respect for since he tries to win arguments by smirking and laughing. I was really interested in seeing if Bill Nye (whom I do respect to a degree) could change my mind somewhat - but he offered nothing in the way of evidence or proof to support his claims. I found it disappointing.

Post 02/28/17 08:42pm
 View users profile Send private message

Thespar
665 Neighbor of the Beast

http://climate.nasa.gov
Post 02/28/17 11:23pm
 View users profile Send private message Send email

Wolfbitch
Warnings: 27,491

Climate change is one of those issues where people's existing political beliefs determine their stands on this (IMO).

Yes, you who must leave everything that you cannot control
It begins with your family, but soon it comes around to your soul
Well, I've been where you're hanging, I think I can see how you're pinned
When you're not feeling holy, your loneliness says that you've sinned
Post 02/28/17 11:37pm
 View users profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

bloodpuppet
No Salvation
No Salvation

quote:
Originally posted by Wolfbitch
Climate change is one of those issues where people's existing political beliefs determine their stands on this (IMO).

Climate change is a religion. Or is at least presented like a religion---even the wording used has been used long before in religion to enforce the correct thought from followers. If you look at it objectively, it can be frightening---Not the actual climate change, but the zealotry of the believers and deniers.

Post 03/01/17 05:10am

AWM
No Salvation
No Salvation

quote:
Originally posted by Wolfbitch

My post directly refutes that point, I believe. I was looking for someone to coherently explain how it is undeniably man-made, for one. And also how the effects could be counteracted by our adherence to the draconian proposals and regulations proposed by the believers. He did neither, resulting in the end to emotional arguments and basically looking like an ass.

Like I said - I was disappointed. Thespar, I'll read this link in full once I get done with all the other shit I promised to do today laugh.gif

Maybe that will make more sense to me, but Bill Nye is a tool

Post 03/01/17 09:36am

BigW
Col Cad...Mutant...Extraordinaire

Re: 'Bout Fuckin' Time........

quote:
Originally posted by AWM
One little outage and you break the habit ?

Well, I saw two things I never thought I'd see. Someone on the far right that is crazier than anyone I've EVER seen on the left - Alex Jones. What a fuckstick.

And I saw Bill Nye get his ass handed to him by Tucker Carlson, whom I have little respect for since he tries to win arguments by smirking and laughing. I was really interested in seeing if Bill Nye (whom I do respect to a degree) could change my mind somewhat - but he offered nothing in the way of evidence or proof to support his claims. I found it disappointing.

I'm sorry Bill Nye lost your respect AWM.As you know I believe Climate Change is happening and is caused by man.On a positive not,it seems more Americans are now believe CG is real:

https://insideclimatenews.org/news/24012017/global-warming-trump-us-knowledge

Conservative Christian Coalition for Perfection

Post 03/04/17 08:36pm

AWM
No Salvation
No Salvation

Re: 'Bout Fuckin' Time........

quote:
Originally posted by BigW
I'm sorry Bill Nye lost your respect AWM.As you know I believe Climate Change is happening and is caused by man.On a positive not,it seems more Americans are now believe CG is real:

https://insideclimatenews.org/news/24012017/global-warming-trump-us-knowledge

People will believe anything if you tell it to them over and over again, irrespective of the accuracy of the assertion. Look at religion, FFS.

I haven't lost total respect for the man, but I believe he's a charlatan when it comes to this "religion" of global warming - or climate change since they changed the name after the data didn't add up.

Still need to read Thespar's link though - you may well see me change my mind. After all, it happened with religion laugh.gif

Post 03/05/17 10:04am

Life of Debauchery .com > The Abyss Post new topic Reply to topic