Bookmark and Share Riotgear watches CNN    Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Life of Debauchery .com > Political Smackdown

Riotgear
Abogado del Diablo

Riotgear watches CNN

So y'all know how I love politics...So here's how it went down -

I was driving along minding my own business, scrolling through channels looking for somehting to listen to when I happened on Trump's press thing. Against my better judgement I started to listen, mildly interested.

Partway through I arrived home. It took me a minute or two to get the tv on and CNN was the closest channel carrying. Point being, I only missed three or four mins, in about the middle, at the most.

So

I watched through the rest and felt mostly ambivalent as I don't really have a dog in the fight.

Then the CNN commentary began...

Here's the thing - I was there. I was listening. I'm not drunk or high. I haven't been diagnosed with any sort of mental deficiency or organic malfunction. I have a decent vocabulary. and I consider myself at least as smart as the next swinging dick.

Those people are completely apologetically and willfully full of shit. The way they portray what I JUST FUCKING WATCHED WITH MY OWN TWO EYES was total bullshit. I was fucking there! Really CNN? REALLY??

I knew it was bad, both side are spinners yadda yadda yadda, but holy shit. I can't believe the fucking stones. They straight out lie about what happened literally moments before and call that stinking shit news.

Wow.

We're fucked.
Post 02/16/17 04:43pm
 View users profile Send private message

Wolfbitch
Warnings: 27,491

Re: Riotgear watches CNN

quote:
Originally posted by Riotgear

We're fucked .

Well and truly fucked indeed, m'friend. No matter what side you're on, we are all F-U-C-K-E-D.

Yes, you who must leave everything that you cannot control
It begins with your family, but soon it comes around to your soul
Well, I've been where you're hanging, I think I can see how you're pinned
When you're not feeling holy, your loneliness says that you've sinned
Post 02/16/17 05:09pm
 View users profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Riotgear
Abogado del Diablo

I'm on neither side.
Post 02/16/17 05:31pm

elemental
No Salvation
No Salvation

Does anyone else remember when CNN first came on TV?
Back then they didn't speculate or make commentaries.They just reported the news with a straight face.

Post 02/16/17 06:03pm

Riotgear
Abogado del Diablo

I don't know who that one fucking snide fuck is, but I'd be happy to stomp him out.

No politics. On principle.

Man to fucking sarcastic douchbag.

People like that are a large part of the problem.

Edit: Jake Tapper. Fuck that smug cunt.
Post 02/16/17 06:07pm

Dmonix
Demon Cleaner

I used to be a CNN addict. LOVED it, watched it faithfully, up until about 10 yrs ago. Personally back then, I think pre Obamie running for prez, I got sickened by their political coverage back then and because it happens every 4 yrs, the CNN election coverage started to begin almost after the last election started. So then the only time I watched it was when some heavy shit went down.

In Canaduh, I can't get CNN unless I get a whole other shitload of useless channels.. Our FCC, the CRTC, ruled Canadians not even SHOULD be, but ARE allowed to choose which channels we want and which we don't want. But the major cable carriers are still fuckin over Canuckians... And I'm locked into a 3 yr deal, so, well i don't miss CNN, and even when shit happens now, I rarely go to CNN to watch it...

The other day when the Oroville dam was over-spilling, I went to see what coverage CNN had and NOWHERE on their front news page did it even say A THING about the dam .... Damn them!!

Fuck CNN, Anderson Pooper and Dumb Lemon and their bimbos and they just suck and are THE leader in fake news in America! Way to go!

Post 02/16/17 06:24pm
 View users profile Send private message ICQ Number

AWM
No Salvation
No Salvation

They are completely corrupt. CNN and MSNBC are the absolute worst, with Fox News not too far behind. I read the WSJ, which is usually reliable and more impartial. There is a reason that the public's perception of the media is lower than Trumps approval and probably lower than politicians in general.

When they can blatantly lie about something you just saw, you know there is more nuanced duplicity going on all the time.

Still somehow those bitches got the better part of me, from the sky the highway's straight as it could be.
Post 02/16/17 07:00pm

Riotgear
Abogado del Diablo

quote:
Originally posted by AWM

When they can blatantly lie about something you just saw, you know there is more nuanced duplicity going on all the time.

Fuckin aye right.
Post 02/16/17 07:03pm

elemental
No Salvation
No Salvation

oops wrong thread.
Post 02/16/17 07:48pm

Dmonix
Demon Cleaner

KILL Whitey|!!! afro.gif
Post 02/16/17 08:13pm
 View users profile Send private message ICQ Number

Thespar
665 Neighbor of the Beast

quote:
Originally posted by AWM
They are completely corrupt. CNN and MSNBC are the absolute worst, with Fox News not too far behind. I read the WSJ, which is usually reliable and more impartial. There is a reason that the public's perception of the media is lower than Trumps approval and probably lower than politicians in general.

What did they lie about?

Post 02/16/17 11:24pm
 View users profile Send private message Send email

AWM
No Salvation
No Salvation

For starters - read RG's initial statement.

There are plenty of examples, but I think he sums it up nicely.

Still somehow those bitches got the better part of me, from the sky the highway's straight as it could be.
Post 02/16/17 11:31pm

Riotgear
Abogado del Diablo

quote:
Originally posted by Thespar
What did they lie about?

Really?

Did you watch both the press conference and subsequent CNN response?

I only ask because I want to know if I should take you seriously or not.
Post 02/16/17 11:43pm

Thespar

quote:
Originally posted by AWM
For starters - read RG's initial statement.

There are plenty of examples, but I think he sums it up nicely.

His first post just said they lied and provided no examples, like you.

So I'll ask again: What did they lie about?

Post 02/17/17 09:44am

Thespar

quote:
Originally posted by Riotgear
Really?

Did you watch both the press conference and subsequent CNN response?

I only ask because I want to know if I should take you seriously or not.

Well then, it's a good thing I don't give a fetid dingos kidney what you think about me, asswipe.

Provide examples or keep your idiotic hyperbole to yourself.

Post 02/17/17 09:46am

AWM
No Salvation
No Salvation

Thespar please - don't pretend you are not aware how anti-Trump the press is. They don't lie, straight and simple.

Like him or not, even WB knows how corrupt the press is. These are the same people who guaranteed you that Hitlary would win, after all.

Here's one example for you:

CNN reported that the HHS nominee intentionally introduced legislation that would benefit his stock holdings, even though his account was managed by a broker and part of a mix of investments, much like all 401Ks, etc. By the way, it was a lousy 26 shares, and not even purchased by him. This shit happens every day - media frothing at the mouth, careening from one accusation to the next. I remember the tea party doing the same thing, by the way - they just didn't have the power of the mass media behind them

Anyway - that's one example

Post 02/17/17 11:29am

BigW
Col Cad...Mutant...Extraordinaire

There really is no middle ground anymore.This was Trump being Trump,libs thought he was having a meldown,supporters like it.I was surprised that Shep was upset with Trump's presser:

http://www.wnd.com/2017/02/fox-news-star-erupts-on-trump-in-fake-news-rant/

The Atlantic stated:

"Even Fox News viewers tuning in at that time of day were apprised that Trumpís press conference was unusually rife with misinformation of various kinds. If youíre reading this article youíve likely already come across other examples, or been exposed to analysis of the news conference that highlighted Trumpís untruths."

Limbaugh,Hannity,Drudge and others love it

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/02/break-on-through-to-the-other-side/517098/

For fact checkers:

http://www.factcheck.org/2017/01/factchecking-trumps-press-conference-2/

Conservative Christian Coalition for Perfection

Post 02/17/17 12:23pm

Wolfbitch
Warnings: 27,491

quote:
Originally posted by AWM
Thespar please - don't pretend you are not aware how anti-Trump the press is. They don't lie, straight and simple.

Like him or not, even WB knows how corrupt the press is. These are the same people who guaranteed you that Hitlary would win, after all.

Here's one example for you:

CNN reported that the HHS nominee intentionally introduced legislation that would benefit his stock holdings, even though his account was managed by a broker and part of a mix of investments, much like all 401Ks, etc. By the way, it was a lousy 26 shares, and not even purchased by him. This shit happens every day - media frothing at the mouth, careening from one accusation to the next. I remember the tea party doing the same thing, by the way - they just didn't have the power of the mass media behind them

Anyway - that's one example

But I don't think the press is any more corruption than the lying shithead politicians they're reporting on. Look--Flynn told the press lie after lie after lie, and they reported what he said--sure, with some speculation that he was a lying bastard. Wasn't until the truth came out that he fessed up.

How did the truth come up?

Because some of the people in the media would not let it go. (And also in the FBI, realizing that they'd been had like a Saturday night whore.) (Speaking of the FBI, isn't it a crime to lie to the FBI?)

Yes, you who must leave everything that you cannot control
It begins with your family, but soon it comes around to your soul
Well, I've been where you're hanging, I think I can see how you're pinned
When you're not feeling holy, your loneliness says that you've sinned
Post 02/17/17 01:01pm
 View users profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Riotgear
Abogado del Diablo

quote:
Originally posted by Thespar
Well then, it's a good thing I don't give a fetid dingos kidney what you think about me, asswipe.

Provide examples or keep your idiotic hyperbole to yourself.

So you didn't watch both back to back.

That's what I thought.
Post 02/17/17 01:27pm

BigW
Col Cad...Mutant...Extraordinaire

If we're going to have an argument on who lies more,the press or the Prez,I'm voting for Drumph.

Conservative Christian Coalition for Perfection

Post 02/17/17 01:42pm

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
  Life of Debauchery .com > Political Smackdown Post new topic This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies