Bookmark and Share Ancient Site's Engravings Confirm Asteroid Bitch Slapped Us!    
Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Life of Debauchery .com > The Abyss

Dmonix
Demon Cleaner

Ancient Site's Engravings Confirm Asteroid Bitch Slapped Us!

So, we at L.o.D. not really known for our interest or posts on ancient history, but this is a major interest of mine.

Since I was a child ancient Egypt amazed and drew me in, as many of you know in 2010 I went to Egypt for a 2 week tour of the country and got to see with mine own eyes these amazing structures, temples and building.

Even before that trip my reading time was spent on books about ancient history and ancient civilizations.

Gobekli Tepe a site in Eastern Turkey was discovered by a German archaeologist in the 1990's. 'Gobekli Tepe' meaning 'Pot belly' hill, ended up containing a massive ancient site that rewrote our understanding of past civilizations.
At a time when before the discovery, they thought people were still hunter gatherers, these people at this site, built amazing structures for hundreds of years. Then, several thousand years ago, they purposely buried the entire complex.
The site, which is only partially dug up, contains somewhere around 4-6 football fields of structures. What the structures meant and who exactly built them remain a mystery...

But part of the riddle has been solved... "pseudo archaeologist" Graham Hancock and others have written extensively about the past and about Gobekli Tepe, it is thought that these structures had some astronomical purpose, it is thought that they had some shamanistic purpose and usually mainstream archaeology and pseudo archaeology do not in any ways every agree. Just for example, in Egypt the great Sphinx complex is believed to not be very old by mainstream standards, but when a NON archaeologist and expert geologist was challenged to look at the Sphinx and it's surrounding enclosure, he found that the erosion around the Sphinx was not done by sand and wind, but by torrents of water. Now for "torrents of water" to have worked the damage to the stone at the Sphinx, that water incident would mean that the Sphinx is thousands of years older than accepted by mainstream archaeologists, they, believe because they are archaeologists, that an expert in rocks and erosion has NO business telling them anything about ancient sites... But obviously, they are wrong.

Back to Gobekli Tepe. it has been hypothesized that several impacts from outer space caused the ice ages. These impact theories have been pretty much proven and just when the World was coming out of the last ice age, a group of comets, fractured coming into the planet and struck in several places, causing a mini ice age to occur, this "last" ice age, is believed to have caused the deaths of ancient people's living in North America and also killed off most of the woolly mammoths and other animals called the mega fauna.

Those studying Gobekli Tepes stunning columns with beautifully carved animals and symbols were baffled as to what it all means, but now, the University of Edinburgh have made a break through and have all but confirmed that the site was used to record the impact of the asteroid that caused the last mini ice age...

Very exciting stuff indeed!

I'll fist post some pics from Gobekli Tepe, followed by the article.

Post 04/21/17 07:07pm
 View users profile Send private message ICQ Number

Dmonix
Demon Cleaner

Ancient Stone Carvings Confirm How Comet Struck Earth In 10,950BC, Sparking The Rise Of Civilizations

(telegraph.co.uk) - - Ancient stone carvings confirm that a comet struck the Earth around 11,000BC, a devastating event which wiped out woolly mammoths and sparked the rise of civilisations.

Experts at the University of Edinburgh analysed mysterious symbols carved onto stone pillars at Gobekli Tepe in southern Turkey, to find out if they could be linked to constellations. The markings suggest that a swarm of comet fragments hit Earth at the exact same time that a mini-ice age struck, changing the entire course of human history. Scientists have speculated for decades that a comet could be behind the sudden fall in temperature during a period known as the Younger Dryas.

But recently the theory appeared to have been debunked by new dating of meteor craters in North America where the comet is thought to have struck. However, when engineers studied animal carvings made on a pillar – known as the vulture stone – at Gobekli Tepe they discovered that the creatures were actually astronomical symbols which represented constellations and the comet. The idea had been originally put forward by author Graham Hancock in his book Magicians of the Gods.

Using a computer programme to show where the constellations would have appeared above Turkey thousands of years ago, they were able to pinpoint the comet strike to 10,950BC, the exact time the Younger Dryas begins according to ice core data from Greenland.

The Younger Dryas is viewed as a crucial period for humanity, as it roughly coincides with the emergence of agriculture and the first Neolithic civilisations.

Before the strike, vast areas of wild wheat and barley had allowed nomadic hunters in the Middle East to establish permanent base camps. But the difficult climate conditions following the impact forced communities to come together and work out new ways of maintaining the crops, through watering and selective breeding. Thus farming began, allowing the rise of the first towns.

Edinburgh researchers said the carvings appear to have remained important to the people of Gobekli Tepe for millennia, suggesting that the event and cold climate that followed likely had a very serious impact.

Dr Martin Sweatman, of the University of Edinburgh’s School of Engineering, who led the research, said: "I think this research, along with the recent finding of a widespread platinum anomaly across the North American continent virtually seal the case in favour of (a Younger Dryas comet impact).

"Our work serves to reinforce that physical evidence. What is happening here is the process of paradigm change.

"It appears Göbekli Tepe was, among other things, an observatory for monitoring the night sky. “One of its pillars seems to have served as a memorial to this devastating event – probably the worst day in history since the end of the ice age.” Gobekli Tepe, is thought to be the world's oldest temple site, which dates from around 9,000BC, predating Stonehenge by around 6,000 years.

Researchers believe the images were intended as a record of the cataclysmic event, and that a further carving showing a headless man may indicate human disaster and extensive loss of life. Symbolism on the pillars also indicates that the long-term changes in Earth’s rotational axis was recorded at this time using an early form of writing, and that Gobekli Tepe was an observatory for meteors and comets.

The finding also supports a theory that Earth is likely to experience periods when comet strikes are more likely, owing to the planet’s orbit intersecting orbiting rings of comet fragments in space. But despite the ancient age of the pillars, Dr Sweatman does not believe it is the earliest example of astronomy in the archaeological record.

"Many paleolithic cave paintings and artefacts with similar animal symbols and other repeated symbols suggest astronomy could be very ancient indeed," he said. "If you consider that, according to astronomers, this giant comet probably arrived in the inner solar system some 20 to 30 thousand years ago, and it would have been a very visible and dominant feature of the night sky, it is hard to see how ancient people could have ignored this given the likely consequences."

The research is published in Mediterranean Archaeology and Archaeometry.

Link of Ancient Coolshit!: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/04/21/ancient-stone-carvings-confirm-comet-struck-earth-10950bc-wiping/

Post 04/21/17 07:25pm

Riotgear
Abogado del Diablo

I like the car doors.

Graham Hancock's 'Fingerprints of the Gods' changed my life.
Post 04/21/17 08:02pm
 View users profile Send private message

Dmonix
Demon Cleaner

quote:
Originally posted by Riotgear
I like the car doors.

Graham Hancock's 'Fingerprints of the Gods' changed my life.

Have you read his latest? The "sequel" to 'Fingerprints...'Magicians Of The Gods'?

I just got done reading Robert Schochs 'Forgotten Civilizations' and am just about to finish 'Gobekli Tepe Genesis of the Gods'.

Someday the World will know about our ancient past. The mainstream archaeologists will someday give in and realize the incredible findings they've been dismissing and trying to bury for years.

Post 04/21/17 08:19pm

Wolfbitch
Warnings: 27,491

quote:
Originally posted by Dmonix
Have you read his latest? The "sequel" to 'Fingerprints...'Magicians Of The Gods'?

Someday the World will know about our ancient past. The mainstream archaeologists will someday give in and realize the incredible findings they've been dismissing and trying to bury for years .

No. Because those Easter Island people will stop them before they learn too much!

Yes, you who must leave everything that you cannot control
It begins with your family, but soon it comes around to your soul
Well, I've been where you're hanging, I think I can see how you're pinned
When you're not feeling holy, your loneliness says that you've sinned
Post 04/21/17 08:30pm
 View users profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Dmonix
Demon Cleaner

quote:
Originally posted by Wolfbitch
No. Because those Easter Island people will stop them before they learn too much!

Ohhhhhhhh yeah, Fuckin GREAT Wolfbitches, YOU just HAD to bring up the Easter Island fuckers! With their big heads and jangly jangle thingies....

Just look at that terrorist tart! angry2.gif

Fuck them and their terrorist activities, all being blamed on simple refugees..... Don't kid yourselves... The governments ALL know eggzactree who's behind all these stabbings and other attacks.

Fuckin Easter island big headed assaholes.....

FUCK!
stare.gif

Post 04/21/17 08:55pm

AWM
No Salvation
No Salvation

"Before the strike, vast areas of wild wheat and barley had allowed nomadic hunters in the Middle East to establish permanent base camps. But the difficult climate conditions following the impact forced communities to come together and work out new ways of maintaining the crops, through watering and selective breeding. Thus farming began, allowing the rise of the first towns. "

I'm having trouble with this sentence, as it seems to contradict itself. If vast areas allowed "base camps", and the climate disruption knocked that for a loop, farming would be put off while they needed to forage for resources again, IMO.

Post 04/22/17 07:08am
 View users profile Send private message

Life of Debauchery .com > The Abyss Post new topic Reply to topic