Bookmark and Share Politics ?    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Post new topic Reply to topic
Life of Debauchery .com > Political Smackdown

BigW
Col Cad...Mutant...Extraordinaire


Joined: 14 Mar 2005
Posts: 8651
Location: Iowa,USA

 
 Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by Dmonix
I just can't believe this ridiculous hypocrisy abound.

Like if Ted Nugent had done a song and video about shooting Obama, he'd have likely gone to jail and the press and crazies would have lost their collective minds.

But it's alright for Snoopy Dogg to do it. Perfectly ok for people to claim they want / are going to kill the president.


I just was reading about what Snoop Dogg did.I am so against shit like that and will never condone whe people do things like this,it worries me what others with demented minds might do.With that said Ted did do a few terrible things himself.


What about his 2007 rant onstage

"Ted Nugent Threatens to Kill Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton During Vicious Onstage Rant"

Also in 2012 from the rolling stone: "The washed-up rocker and Romney endorser says he'll be in jail or dead if the president is reelected."

Also threatened two Senators:

Nugent in the past has threatened to kill President Obama, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and California Senators Dianne Feinstein and Barbara Boxer.

“I was in Chicago and I said hey Obama, you might want to suck on one of these you punk; Obama, he’s a piece of shit, and I told him to suck on my machine gun,” Nugent screamed during a concert while brandishing two machine guns, “Then I was in New York and I said, ‘Hey Hillary you might want to ride one of these into the sunset you worthless bitch…. Then I was out in California and I thought, Barbara Boxer, she might want to suck on my machine gun, hey Dianne Feinstein ride one of these you worthless whore.”

So,how was Ted rewarded you might ask.Of course,he's rotting away in prison.NOT.

"Texas Republican congressman Steve Stockman announced today that he is “excited to have a patriot like Ted Nugent joining me in the House Chamber” during President Obama’s State of the Union, once again confirming Stockman’s position as one of the most far-right members of Congress."

You're right Dmon,maybe if he just wrote a song he'd be in jail,more likely he'd of been Trumps VP.

_________________
CCCP

Conservative Christian Coalition for Perfection



Last edited by BigW on 03/15/17 10:03pm, edited 1 time in total
Post 03/15/17 09:26pm
 View users profile Send private message

BigW
Col Cad...Mutant...Extraordinaire


Joined: 14 Mar 2005
Posts: 8651
Location: Iowa,USA

 
 Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by bloodpuppet
Of course the left called the teaparty seditious---They just weren't as stark raving mad, they still were in control, so they called it other things. And you may want to look up the definition of sedition, not what you feel it means. Asking for armed insurrection against a lawfully elected President kind of is sedition. It certainly would be to you if the shoe were on the other foot, and Hillary had won.

For 16 of the last 24 years, the left has been the power, and even when Bush was in, the left controlled the agenda. Trump, despite himself is something the left and the right have not seen in decades.

A leader.


Not a poll following pussy. Good or bad, all that academic conjecture of touchy feely crap is about to get thrown out.



The only people that would call the teabaggers seditious,would be very extreme left wing groups,just like the only people that would call the libs seditious would be far right wing groups.I know what sedition means,so stop demeaning me asshole.No one has incited more people than Trump.We the people have every right to say what we want,to protest all we want and I'm all for that as long as it doesn't lead to violence.

You think that because the Dems won the WH for 16 of the last 24 years,they have had control of power.How naïve are you?What about the Supreme Court?What about Congress?Why was it so hard,so damn complicated to pass ACA when we did have control of both houses and the WH?Why is it so hard for the GOP to pass their Trumpcare plan?

You are right about Trump being something neither the Repugs or Dems have seen in my lifetime and he's been much more of a headache for the Repugs than the Dems.

_________________
CCCP

Conservative Christian Coalition for Perfection

Post 03/15/17 09:49pm
 View users profile Send private message

bloodpuppet
No Salvation
No Salvation


Joined: 12 Oct 2003
Posts: 1584
Location: In the middle of the road flipping you off.

 
 Reply with quote  

The ACA was, is and always will be a piece of shit.

Clinton(Bill) ended in two years, a 40 Dem majority in Congress, Obama had a majority as well---At first. Why did they get nothing done then?

_________________
Du haxen Hase
Post 03/17/17 04:08am
 View users profile Send private message

AWM
No Salvation
No Salvation


Joined: 05 Dec 2012
Posts: 4143
Age: 55


 
 Reply with quote  

I'm glad Trump is "inciting" (read, triggering) people. He's also pissing off the crooked bureaucrats in the government. The "swamp" does not like being drained, does it? I am embarrassed of him with his moronic tweeting, but the actual "work" the guy is going is great - gut the EPA, dump meals on wheels, and end PBS and the NEA. If the arts cannot sustain themselves, fuck them. This budget is fantastic.
_________________
From the sky the highway's straight as it could be; a string pulled tight from here to Tennessee......

Still somehow those bitches got the better part of me, from the sky the highway's straight as it could be.
Post 03/17/17 07:18am
 View users profile Send private message

BigW
Col Cad...Mutant...Extraordinaire


Joined: 14 Mar 2005
Posts: 8651
Location: Iowa,USA

 
 Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by bloodpuppet
The ACA was, is and always will be a piece of shit.

Clinton(Bill) ended in two years, a 40 Dem majority in Congress, Obama had a majority as well---At first. Why did they get nothing done then?



The ACA is certainly not a piece of shit,but it does need help to get better.The only thing the Repugs have done is try their best to destroy it every step of the way.Rubio hurt the ACA when he was able to get rid of the 'bailout fund' for insurance companies.



Clinton and the Dems had majority in both house's from 93-95.They passed North American Free Trade Agreement which was no minor feat.He had more Repug support in the house than he had Dems.They tried very hard to pass their own healthcare version,but failed.From 95 on the Rupugs were in control of both houses of Congress.The reason for the loss was blamed on healthcare failure and all the turmoil it cause during the two year period.Clinton did do more after the Repugs took control of both houses,like welfare reform and SCHIP and even after being impeached in 98 left the WH with the highest approval rating of any President since FDR.Not bad for a man that abused cigars.

As for Obama:

"During his first two years in office, Obama signed more landmark legislation than any Democratic president since LBJ's Great Society. Main reforms were the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (often referred to as "Obamacare"), the Dodd–Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act, and the Don't Ask, Don't Tell Repeal Act of 2010. The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 and Tax Relief, Unemployment Insurance Reauthorization, and Job Creation Act of 2010 served as economic stimulus amidst the Great Recession"....He left office with a 60% approval rating.


Now please,tell me all the great accomplishments of George Bush and his approval ratings when he left office.

_________________
CCCP

Conservative Christian Coalition for Perfection

Post 03/17/17 12:10pm
 View users profile Send private message

BigW
Col Cad...Mutant...Extraordinaire


Joined: 14 Mar 2005
Posts: 8651
Location: Iowa,USA

 
 Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by AWM
I'm glad Trump is "inciting" (read, triggering) people. He's also pissing off the crooked bureaucrats in the government. The "swamp" does not like being drained, does it? I am embarrassed of him with his moronic tweeting, but the actual "work" the guy is going is great - gut the EPA, dump meals on wheels, and end PBS and the NEA. If the arts cannot sustain themselves, fuck them. This budget is fantastic.



I agree he is pissing off people,mostly his own party.He might seem to be draining the "swamp",but he's really just refilling it with his own corrupt people.His worst enemy his is own big mouth and he's getting no actual work done.Dumping "meals on wheels" will hurt many vets and affect many more of his supporters than Clinton's.And eliminating the Appalachian Regional Commission,I'm sure that'll be a big hit to his supporters.Throwing money to charter schools instead of public schools is also a smart idea,because as you know if your going to make money for your charter school you're going to want to set it up in the Appalachian's,or other rural areas throughout the nation,not in the metro areas where all the people are.

None of this is going to pass the house or Senate of course,but it does show Drumpf doesn't give a fuck about "We the People".The less you make the more worthless your life is in his book.The older you become,the less value your life has to him.To paraphrase a famous character in literature,'let them die and decrease the surplus population'.

_________________
CCCP

Conservative Christian Coalition for Perfection

Post 03/17/17 12:45pm
 View users profile Send private message

Wolfbitch
Warnings: 27,491


Joined: 01 Mar 2003
Posts: 40798
Age: 112


 
 Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by AWM
I'm glad Trump is "inciting" (read, triggering) people. He's also pissing off the crooked bureaucrats in the government. The "swamp" does not like being drained, does it? I am embarrassed of him with his moronic tweeting, but the actual "work" the guy is going is great - gut the EPA, dump meals on wheels, and end PBS and the NEA. If the arts cannot sustain themselves, fuck them. This budget is fantastic.


I don't think he's drained the swamp so much as skimmed off the top people and replaced them. There's a lot more work to do to get rid of the swamp, which will include replacing all the people below the swamp--you know, the mushrooms. He doesn't seem to have any interest in that.

The budget: What Trump presented isn't the budget, it's only his wish list. The budget has yet to include specific line items for all the rest of the shit that goes in a budget. That's the one Congress will vote on, not this little one-page piddly puddle of piss.

I don't find any of this triggering at all. He says what he wants, Congress does what it wants, the end. That's been true since we've been engaging in The Lesser Of Two Morons theory of voting.

_________________
Sisters of Mercy -- Leonard Cohen

Yes, you who must leave everything that you cannot control
It begins with your family, but soon it comes around to your soul
Well, I've been where you're hanging, I think I can see how you're pinned
When you're not feeling holy, your loneliness says that you've sinned
Post 03/17/17 02:22pm
 View users profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Dmonix
Demon Cleaner


Joined: 31 Mar 2003
Posts: 30787
Age: 44
Location: Kinda like LoDs Gollum

 
 Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by BigW
I just was reading about what Snoop Dogg did.I am so against shit like that and will never condone whe people do things like this,......


Nugent is old and his brain is addled lol... Snoops just high and crazy!! laugh.gif

_________________
Mi Dios es el Sol | "Ora Pro Nobis Lucifer"
| Vaginah, Vaginah, Vaginah, Vaginah - | "If your repairing air conditioners and get electrocuted, don't punch a squirrel in the leg" - Gavin McInnes
Post 03/17/17 03:34pm
 View users profile Send private message ICQ Number

Wolfbitch
Warnings: 27,491


Joined: 01 Mar 2003
Posts: 40798
Age: 112


 
 Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by Dmonix
Nugent is old and his brain is addled lol... Snoops just high and crazy!! laugh.gif


Still, they were both wrong to go around preaching the assassinations of any public officials.

_________________
Sisters of Mercy -- Leonard Cohen

Yes, you who must leave everything that you cannot control
It begins with your family, but soon it comes around to your soul
Well, I've been where you're hanging, I think I can see how you're pinned
When you're not feeling holy, your loneliness says that you've sinned
Post 03/17/17 03:50pm
 View users profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

bloodpuppet
No Salvation
No Salvation


Joined: 12 Oct 2003
Posts: 1584
Location: In the middle of the road flipping you off.

 
 Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by BigW
The ACA is certainly not a piece of shit,but it does need help to get better.The only thing the Repugs have done is try their best to destroy it every step of the way.Rubio hurt the ACA when he was able to get rid of the 'bailout fund' for insurance companies.



Clinton and the Dems had majority in both house's from 93-95.They passed North American Free Trade Agreement which was no minor feat.He had more Repug support in the house than he had Dems.They tried very hard to pass their own healthcare version,but failed.From 95 on the Rupugs were in control of both houses of Congress.The reason for the loss was blamed on healthcare failure and all the turmoil it cause during the two year period.Clinton did do more after the Repugs took control of both houses,like welfare reform and SCHIP and even after being impeached in 98 left the WH with the highest approval rating of any President since FDR.Not bad for a man that abused cigars.

As for Obama:

"During his first two years in office, Obama signed more landmark legislation than any Democratic president since LBJ's Great Society. Main reforms were the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (often referred to as "Obamacare"), the Dodd–Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act, and the Don't Ask, Don't Tell Repeal Act of 2010. The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 and Tax Relief, Unemployment Insurance Reauthorization, and Job Creation Act of 2010 served as economic stimulus amidst the Great Recession"....He left office with a 60% approval rating.


Now please,tell me all the great accomplishments of George Bush and his approval ratings when he left office.


So two of Obama's biggest accomplishments are fixing Clinton fuck ups and you still crow about Clinton?


Also, where have I said Bush was a great President. Bush merely managed to be able to ride a groundswell of hero worship after 9/11 just like crazy Rudy. Everyone forgets how bad a candidate Al Gore had to be in order to lose.

_________________
Du haxen Hase
Post 03/17/17 04:00pm
 View users profile Send private message

Dmonix
Demon Cleaner


Joined: 31 Mar 2003
Posts: 30787
Age: 44
Location: Kinda like LoDs Gollum

 
 Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by Wolfbitch
Still, they were both wrong to go around preaching the assassinations of any public officials.


I'm glad you feel that way. It is true, NO one should be talking about assassinating their leaders no matter HOW displeased they are. Especially artists (musicians, actors, actress' etc...) they have legions of fans, some of whom ain't right in the head that could act upon these "ideas". Much like the kid who just climbed the White House fences.

There's legions of Pro Trump Twitter and FB users who are banned on a daily basis for posting pro Trump posts and yet ANTI Trumpers can say ANYTHING they please about him.

Did ya'll know that Australia just banned Alex Jones? All of his websites/Webstreams/radio/video shows, all gone.

Wonder which country will follow suit

_________________
Mi Dios es el Sol | "Ora Pro Nobis Lucifer"
| Vaginah, Vaginah, Vaginah, Vaginah - | "If your repairing air conditioners and get electrocuted, don't punch a squirrel in the leg" - Gavin McInnes
Post 03/17/17 07:11pm
 View users profile Send private message ICQ Number

Wolfbitch
Warnings: 27,491


Joined: 01 Mar 2003
Posts: 40798
Age: 112


 
 Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by Dmonix


There's legions of Pro Trump Twitter and FB users who are banned on a daily basis for posting pro Trump posts and yet ANTI Trumpers can say ANYTHING they please about him.



Facebook generally bans someone only if there are complaints. So the next time you see someone calling for the assassination of Trump, report them to Facebook.

I don't think anyone's been banned just because post pro-Trump things. You gotta go a bit further than that.

_________________
Sisters of Mercy -- Leonard Cohen

Yes, you who must leave everything that you cannot control
It begins with your family, but soon it comes around to your soul
Well, I've been where you're hanging, I think I can see how you're pinned
When you're not feeling holy, your loneliness says that you've sinned
Post 03/17/17 07:54pm
 View users profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Dmonix
Demon Cleaner


Joined: 31 Mar 2003
Posts: 30787
Age: 44
Location: Kinda like LoDs Gollum

 
 Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by Wolfbitch
Facebook generally bans someone only if there are complaints. So the next time you see someone calling for the assassination of Trump, report them to Facebook.

I don't think anyone's been banned just because post pro-Trump things. You gotta go a bit further than that.


Well I guess to be honest, it'd be hearsay from my pov. I don't read or see any of that nonesense from either side on my FB.
But I rarely read a lot of what people post. I hates FB...

_________________
Mi Dios es el Sol | "Ora Pro Nobis Lucifer"
| Vaginah, Vaginah, Vaginah, Vaginah - | "If your repairing air conditioners and get electrocuted, don't punch a squirrel in the leg" - Gavin McInnes
Post 03/17/17 08:04pm
 View users profile Send private message ICQ Number

Wolfbitch
Warnings: 27,491


Joined: 01 Mar 2003
Posts: 40798
Age: 112


 
 Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by Dmonix
Well I guess to be honest, it'd be hearsay from my pov. I don't read or see any of that nonesense from either side on my FB.
But I rarely read a lot of what people post. I hates FB...


I've read enough stuff that's pro-Trump that my head is about to explode.

_________________
Sisters of Mercy -- Leonard Cohen

Yes, you who must leave everything that you cannot control
It begins with your family, but soon it comes around to your soul
Well, I've been where you're hanging, I think I can see how you're pinned
When you're not feeling holy, your loneliness says that you've sinned
Post 03/17/17 08:32pm
 View users profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Riotgear
Abogado del Diablo


Joined: 20 Jul 2016
Posts: 1070
Age: 47
Location: San Diego, CA.

 
 Reply with quote  

I wonder what would happen if Trump did something right.

Or if you like Trump - Did something wrong.

Sorry if all y'all like your time/space without tears and rips.
Post 03/17/17 08:44pm
 View users profile Send private message

BigW
Col Cad...Mutant...Extraordinaire


Joined: 14 Mar 2005
Posts: 8651
Location: Iowa,USA

 
 Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by bloodpuppet
So two of Obama's biggest accomplishments are fixing Clinton fuck ups and you still crow about Clinton?


Also, where have I said Bush was a great President. Bush merely managed to be able to ride a groundswell of hero worship after 9/11 just like crazy Rudy. Everyone forgets how bad a candidate Al Gore had to be in order to lose.




There was no fixing Clinton fuck-ups.They tried to get a nationwide healthcare plan started and were thwarted.Plain and simple.At least they tried.


Now Trump.....he's fucking up all over the place.


I don't give a damn what you think or thought of Bush.The discussion was about getting things done when one party had control of both houses and the WH.I informed you what both Clinton and Obama did.Bush was President at a time when the Repugs had control of both houses for a few years.What did he accomplish in those years?

_________________
CCCP

Conservative Christian Coalition for Perfection

Post 03/17/17 08:49pm
 View users profile Send private message

BigW
Col Cad...Mutant...Extraordinaire


Joined: 14 Mar 2005
Posts: 8651
Location: Iowa,USA

 
 Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by Riotgear
I wonder what would happen if Trump did something right.

Or if you like Trump - Did something wrong.

Sorry if all y'all like your time/space without tears and rips.



Something wrong...Trump?? Cmon now RG.
Something right?? Everything!! Just ask him.

_________________
CCCP

Conservative Christian Coalition for Perfection

Post 03/17/17 08:51pm
 View users profile Send private message

Wolfbitch
Warnings: 27,491


Joined: 01 Mar 2003
Posts: 40798
Age: 112


 
 Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by Riotgear
I wonder what would happen if Trump did something right.

Or if you like Trump - Did something wrong.

Sorry if all y'all like your time/space without tears and rips.


I've gotta give him points for appointing Mad Dog Mattis--he's truly a "generals' general."

_________________
Sisters of Mercy -- Leonard Cohen

Yes, you who must leave everything that you cannot control
It begins with your family, but soon it comes around to your soul
Well, I've been where you're hanging, I think I can see how you're pinned
When you're not feeling holy, your loneliness says that you've sinned
Post 03/17/17 09:36pm
 View users profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Riotgear
Abogado del Diablo


Joined: 20 Jul 2016
Posts: 1070
Age: 47
Location: San Diego, CA.

 
 Reply with quote  

You mean the homosexual fascist lunatic James Mattis?

Or is there another one?
Post 03/17/17 10:18pm
 View users profile Send private message

Wolfbitch
Warnings: 27,491


Joined: 01 Mar 2003
Posts: 40798
Age: 112


 
 Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by Riotgear
You mean the homosexual fascist lunatic James Mattis?

Or is there another one?


Hadn't heard he was any of those three adjectives, but I'm basing my assessment of a Chief Warrant Officer (ret.) and who knew him and some of the men under his command.

_________________
Sisters of Mercy -- Leonard Cohen

Yes, you who must leave everything that you cannot control
It begins with your family, but soon it comes around to your soul
Well, I've been where you're hanging, I think I can see how you're pinned
When you're not feeling holy, your loneliness says that you've sinned
Post 03/17/17 10:38pm
 View users profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
  Life of Debauchery .com > Political Smackdown Post new topic Reply to topic

All times are GMT - 4 Hours.
The time now is 03/23/17 02:27pm
Forum Jump:
Jump to:  
  Display posts from previous:      

Powered by Wolfbitch. phpBB © 200X | Privacy Policy