Bookmark and Share The famous "Russian Soldier " clip    Goto page 1, 2  Next
Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Life of Debauchery .com > Macabre & Body Desecration

Ossman
Lets raise Hell

Location: Strange poliferations growing like the trees on the ground.

The famous "Russian Soldier " clip

http://fsb.ru/history/book/white/2-3.html

Online translator here..http://babelfish.altavista.com/translate.dyn

Lets face it. Most of us know about this famous gore clip of a Russian soldier being executed by having his head cut off while being graphically filmed and , for some of us, it left us feeling disturbed..

It raised questions concerning the Chechyn war, the human condition, Russians versus Chechyns and Non-Muslims versus Muslims..
I remember a member at another discussion forum, who claimed to be a retired Chechyn fighter, stating that he knew about the incident and it was a Russian propaganda exercise to sway the opinions of the world..He stated that Russian soldiers killed a fellow soldier in order to blame the Chechyns. Also he stated at another time that it was the execution of a conscript soldier who was captured after raping villagers in a sweep operation.

Over time we found out a little bit more concerning this clip with the subsequent arrest of his executioner.

After much research the closest to the case I can find is this article.

COURT SENTENCES CHECHEN BANDIT TO 15 YEARS IN PRISON

The Rostov Region Court (south Russia) on Thursday sentenced Movldy Khasanov, a member of the Temirbulatov grouping, also known as Tractor Driver, to 15 years in prison.
Khasanov was charged with first-degree murder, banditry and the illegal keeping of arms.
The court found Khasanov guilty on all the three charges. An investigation revealed that Khasanov participated in the murder of Russian contract soldier Alexei Shcherbatykh. According to testimonies given at the trial, Khasanov shot at Shcherbatykh from an assault rifle after another band member cut his throat. Documents attached to the case included a video recording of the murder, made by the bandits.

This is the only article I can find on the soldier's story and it seems very unusual for the Russians not to turn him into some kind of hero or some kind of propaganda exercise alike. Why?
I found hundreds of other articles commenting on various individual Russian soldier's deaths, and making a hero of them.
But for our famous soldier it is all hush, hush!

It has also been a debating point concerning why do Chechyns need to make home videos of their exsecutions and ambushes of the Russian military..All is not a callous as it may seem. The chechyn commnaders would reward the fighter for every russian they killed.
Therefore much of the clips, that have surfaced, are for showing Rebel commanders as evidence in order for the fighter to receive his bounty.

The fact is known that the Russian contract soldiers, not the concripts, are more despised by the Chechyns because of their reputations to be marauding bandits out for themselves..Many Chechyn articles state that the rebels will try and spare the life of conscrips but have no mercy for the mercenaries( contract soldiers) because of their war time attrocities.

My own conclussion is, which is open to change, the contract soldier has done something, such as a war atrocity to deserve his death and the Russians are not in a hurry to exploit this incident because of such..Lets face it if the soldier was innocent the Russian propaganda office would be able to put together one hell of an anti-Chechyn article, or braodcast, based on this footage..And I cannot take sides, concerning this campaign in Chechyna, based on who is the most barbaric. I have heard so many people condemn the Chechyns, solely based on the clip, without doing any research into both sides. Both sides are guilty of war crimes, like in all wars.
No country is innocent from crimes commited in the heat of battle.
My country, and your country, have all been to war at some stage and to say our soldiers never commited any action outside of The Geneva Convention is absolute rubbish..
Therefore this clip is not a sensless brutal film. It is a mute testament to the realities of war and man's blind indifference to his fellow man under the conditions of conflict. So look at it hard and don't judge either side. Just judge war!

CREDIT: fsb.ru , babelfish.altavista.com

Last edited by Ossman on 03/03/03 04:25pm, edited 7 times in total
Post 01/15/03 11:09pm
 View users profile Send private message

Dolarhyde
sullen
sullen

There's no 'big' info on the clip one way or another. There have been other executions lumped into it where the Chechen ideology was stated prior to the killing. They were big news several years ago, but only for the explicit nature. In other words, I dunno.

My prominent philosophy in life is that things are typically more simple than our social fears allow us to believe. It's like magic and gambling. If I had to wager, I'd say it's a genuine Islamic propoganda clip, but is so cold that it served the Russians better for propaganda purposes. But for whatever reason they weren't able to exploit it. But then again, I really don't see Russian media being loudmouth about anything.
Post 01/16/03 01:21am

Artemis Entreri
ViCIoUs

I'm still surprised that mainstream western media hasn't kicked up a stink over these clips. Before I saw the infamous throatcut clip I didn't even know there was a war in Russia. The internet really opened my eyes to what's going on in the world. And the mainstream media only shows what they want us to see. And when I first saw these vids I thought "My god! I can't believe people are allowed to view this stuff". I'm sure there are many politicians who are just ignorant of what's going on on the net but when they find out: look out. And with all this crazy shit on the web you're gonna see a whole new breed of serial killers in 5-10 years. Some shit just shouldn't be out there for kids to see. Anyway, this post probably shouldn't even be here. Should have started a new thread I 'spose.
Post 01/18/03 03:15am

Ossman
Lets raise Hell

I keep forgetting that this internet is a subculture. For me the 'Russian Soldier" clip is the most known gore, war and execution clip. It is discussed in forums throughout the world. But until this subculture is picked up by the mainstream media much information will stay suppressed..

I do believe though that Russian media has aired the clip, and many others, in the past though. I would have liked to know the report and the reaction of the Russian public to these clips.

I mean the western world, especially the Americans , had their own experiences with the "Daniel Pearl" clip. And the results was to try and ban the clip from all media sites etc.

I can understand banning in sensitivity to the family. But the world needs to see what is really happening..We like to pretend things like that does not happen. Thus we keep our guards down and travel to places that, in ignorance, we believe are safe.

"In Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, bloodshedóbut they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love, 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."
Post 01/18/03 05:57pm

Dolarhyde
sullen
sullen

I remember seeing still images of the throat cut clip and the teacher that got his head chopped off on CNN, but I was too disinterested to listen. I was like 13 at the time.
Post 01/18/03 06:15pm

FenderJazz
victim seeker

Okay, okay....Ya'll got me and I admit it. The famous "throat-cut" clip is me and a couple of my buddies playing a joke on my mom. It was one of those retractable blade plastic knives from the local Magic Store. That's me laying on the ground, they pretended tp kill me and roll my body down the hill, then they sent my mom the video tape to scare the shit outta her. I have no idea how the clip ended up in Russia, but hey, the internet really spread it world-wide, eh?

Just kidding.............but somebody here will believe me at first anyway! F/J

Post 01/18/03 09:10pm

Dolarhyde
sullen
sullen

I don't even think the guy's dead. He was just fooling around.
Post 01/19/03 07:28pm

Ossman
Lets raise Hell

And now let us see how the peaceful Muslim's discuss the same clip.

Behz Khan: Hammer storm true But jews will justify there action by saying difference is jewdiasm is truth and islam is false .. (cos thats wat they believe in) that reason isnt realy good enough to watch these videos brother.... in this reason we cant complain if jews baost on and love to watch videos of mujahids getting there throats cut off .. because we do same vice versa ..

ibn musa i dont get sick at all .. but i just think it aint right and if it is right for us to watch these videos .. its right for them to watch there videos n chat about it like we do .. thats all my point is ..

Bintul-Khattaab: Brother Behz, there is worth in such videos, which can be seen simply by taking Ibn Musa's example. Living in the West, we are taught to be 'wimps', not to be able to stand the sight of blood or 'gore'. How are such muslims to go to the battlefield and kill those who oppose Allaah and His Messenger? How are they to do such acts in real life if they cannot even bear to even watch it on a screen? With increased exposure to such scenes, we become desensitized to the fear of blood which has been instilled in us.

Secondly, there is nothing wrong with watching these videos and talking about them as we do, if this too increases our tolerance of such acts and incites us towards them. Whether or not the Kuffar talk about what they do on the internet, rest assured that they do much worse to your very own brothers and sisters.

Thirdly, it is pathetic for us to 'complain' about jews boasting and locing to watch videos of mujahids getting their throats cut off, because this is their nature. It is like complaining that a dog wags its tail when it is happy. We cannot expect anything more out of them, so we should spend our efforts combating their kufr rather than complaining about it. Less talk, more action.

I would suggest that we stopped worrying about issues such as, what makes us different from the Kuffar. The difference between us is the difference between the heavens and the earth. Anyone who cannot see this needs to check themselves and their beleifs. As HammerStorm said, the very fact that our actions are dictated to us by our Creator, Allaah, and theirs are dictated by their desires and the Shaytaan in itself is enough.

"In Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, bloodshedóbut they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love, 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."
Post 01/19/03 11:48pm

Dolarhyde
sullen
sullen

Brrrrr...

LOL I gotta stop reading that shit.

Post 01/20/03 08:51pm

chillywill
corrupt
corrupt

I'm speechless. confused.gif
Post 01/21/03 02:46am

Demented
No Salvation
No Salvation

quote:
Originally posted by chillywill
I'm speechless. confused.gif
The most disturbing video i have seen
Post 03/01/03 11:48pm

Ossman
Lets raise Hell

Stay tuned..Many of us would like to get to the truth of the whole event..I
have a video that claims to be the arrest of those that participated in the killing..It is a Russian news broadcast and I need to get it translated..Unfortunately, at this point in time, the vid is too large to uplaod. But eventually we will overcome this..I have many vids for this site but most are over 500K.

Post 03/02/03 03:20am

Ossman
Lets raise Hell

More answers.

Excerpt from an interview with a Russian Special Forces soldier.

"When Chechen rebels captured a Russian soldier it was common for them to get a camera and video tape them shooting off fingers, and sending video to soldier's parents. They would usually ask for ransom for the release of the prisoner. If the family had no money, they would either video tape more torture, usually by breaking every bone in his body or castration, and ask again for money, or kill him. I saw a video of a soldier being held to the ground by a rebel standing on his head, another rebel then jammed a knife into the soldiers throat and slit it. This tape was sent to the mother, who could not get the ransom. They sometimes crucified living Russian soldiers, naked, and put honey or sugar on them to attract flies, and left them there to die. Once we found a soldier with no legs, but we could not get to him, because there were Chechen snipers posted to shoot anyone attempting to save him. In some villages they would decapitate Russian soldiers, and spike their heads onto sticks, and place these outside the villages. Often, there would be razor wire wrapped around their head like Christ had. And usually, there would be a contraption set up so that when someone went to
remove the head, a bomb would blow up. They would lay mine, with mines underneath them. So when the first mine was removed the second would blow up. Mine removers never know if a mine is trapped or not, and it is very difficult to notice a second mine, and to remove two mines at once. "

Video links.

http://www.trebus.fsnet.co.uk/vir2/world/che-19aj/uiho.html

CREDIT: www.trebus.fsnet.co.uk

Post 03/02/03 11:36pm

Silentassassin

russian throat cut

it is a very disturbing clip, when i first saw it it was the balck and white
version, poor quality sound, i actually felt sick after seeing it, and considering that i'm ex british forces, having served in the falkands
and gulf, and currently a police officer here in the uk ive seen lots
of things....... but the fucking sound is what gets me every time

silent evilgrin.gif

Post 03/08/03 02:29am

DeathByPapercuts
LegendaryD

True, the sound is what really got to me...
Post 03/09/03 05:38pm

Dolarhyde
sullen
sullen

Yeah, the gagagagaga sound. That and the one where the guy got shot in the face with the ak47 really got to me.

PS, is it only me or does the Wonderland clips not work? I know they block Americans but I'm using an IP from Europe.

Post 03/09/03 09:24pm

Ossman
Lets raise Hell

quote:
Originally posted by Dolarhyde
Yeah, the gagagagaga sound. That and the one where the guy got shot in the face with the ak47 really got to me.

PS, is it only me or does the Wonderland clips not work? I know they block Americans but I'm using an IP from Europe.

Wonderland use to work but I can't get Jack from them now.. I have all the videos on Cd..I have enough vids to create an entire section but we need more bandwidth..

Post 03/09/03 11:17pm

critick
disillusioned
disillusioned

I'm sure some of the finer tourtures and murders that Saddam has persuaded people with will be coming to light shortly and may DWARF the impact of this clip.
Post 04/07/03 07:08am

ZEUS
Innocent
Innocent

Yeah I agree, the sound did it for me too!

Hey Silentassasin, shouldn't you be out clipping burglars around the ears and locking up speeding motorists?

Post 04/07/03 07:36am

Bilharzia
No Salvation
No Salvation

After I downloaded that clip, I watched it 2 times in a row and felt really fucking sick.. I thought I would have to go to the toilet to vomit but I didn't. I looked up a bunch of pictures of kittens and watched those and then felt less sick.. I then poured myself a cup of tea.

The fact that a human being would cut anothers throat open and decapitate him like a useless object got to me.. All the suffering and the pain what happens all over around the world and we try to pretend that doesn't happen, the reality hits me like a 70 000 ton hammer to the head. sad3.gif

But it's good that these clips are around so that we can find out the truth.
Post 04/07/03 09:16am

Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Life of Debauchery .com > Macabre & Body Desecration Post new topic Reply to topic