Bookmark and Share History of a Murder    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Life of Debauchery .com > Debauchery Front Page

porthendry
86% Calvanist

quote:
Originally posted by 143
I recall more pics in the original series, true?

They're in the link you posted.

http://www.b0g.org/wsnm/uploads/d0ll-set-pls-1.jpg

http://www.b0g.org/wsnm/uploads/d0ll-set-pls-2.jpg

http://www.b0g.org/wsnm/uploads/d0ll-set-pls-3.jpg

http://www.b0g.org/wsnm/uploads/d0ll-set-pls-4.jpg

http://www.b0g.org/wsnm/uploads/d0ll-set-pls-5.jpg

http://www.b0g.org/wsnm/uploads/d0ll-set-pls-6.jpg

http://www.b0g.org/wsnm/uploads/d0ll-set-pls-7.jpg

http://www.b0g.org/wsnm/uploads/d0ll-set-pls-8.jpg

http://www.b0g.org/wsnm/uploads/d0ll-set-pls-9.jpg

Post 06/11/09 08:30pm
 View users profile Send private message

Zippy
All Knowing
All Knowing

quote:
Originally posted by 143
I recall more pics in the original series, true?

There is 20 of them that we still have, Dead Wolf had saved and re-posted them after I H8 U removed them. They were posted here a little over a year ago(Feb 2008). I'm sure Wolfbitch will move them back out once she makes the thread explaining what happened.
Post 06/11/09 09:06pm

Expat
No Salvation
No Salvation

Well? Let's get cracking! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif I remember this. Pretty damned weird!
Post 06/11/09 10:00pm

Zippy
All Knowing
All Knowing

quote:
Originally posted by Expat
Well? Let's get cracking! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif I remember this. Pretty damned weird!

Seeing she has to edit out some personal info, I decided not to bring it out myself.

She might actually be doing some work while she's at work, ya never know. laugh.gif
Post 06/11/09 10:27pm

Morticia
Off my meds and unsupervised

quote:
Originally posted by Whoopteedo
Someone found this photo of a girl named Bianca who sure as hell looks like the woman who lost her head.

What do you all think? Same woman? She is the one on the far left.

http://www.tagesklinik-leer.de/ahelfer5.html

Bianca Brust was mentioned in the video you posted. But they were talking so fast I couldn't catch everything they said.

I remember I H8 U he disappeared after posting those pics.

Post 06/12/09 12:51am

Wolfbitch
Warnings: 27,491

Okay, folks, here's the history but NOT the pictures. I may wait a bit on reposting our set - after all, I did give my word to the German police that I wouldn't repost the pictures (for reasons given below). Sure, the German police, who cares, right? But when I give my word to somebody, I sort of like to try and keep it. Plus, we've got the link above to the pictures anyway. I need to think on this for a while. To the history:

We had a user named I H8 U who joined in February of 2008. Just about the same night as he posted a series of 20 pictures. And probably the same night as he'd committed the murders. I still wonder why he chose LoD - wondering about that has given me the creeps for a very long time.

Anyway, on or around 2/28/08. I was contacted by the Kriminalhauptkommissar of Leer, Germany. The person who contacted me, E. B., was the lead investigator on the crime, although in his first email he didn't specify that a crime had been committed and that he only wished to contact me as the owner of LoD.

I replied that although I would be happy to cooperate, I really had no way of knowing that he was indeed a police officer, and would need some way to verify his identity. To be honest, the first email I thought was a joke that one of you assholes was playing on me.

It wasn't. His second email gave me his phone number, the phone number of the police station, a contact, and he stated that he would fax me a certificate of proof. I asked for the fax and got it - full of official seals, all in German (which I had translated by someone here). Yes, it was real, and yes, I almost wet my pants.

EB told me that the police had taken the killer's computer and had found his LoD link on there. (Oh fucking great, a criminal too stupid to erase his history and cookies.) And he had saved his login to LoD, so they were able to bring up the site. Which is why I thank God we have The Core, which unless they hacked into the whole site, they couldn't see.

I gave the police what I could, which was very little - time stuff was posted, his email address, his login name. At that point, I locked I H8 U's account, changed his password and deleted the pictures he had posted. I know Dead Wolf reposted them, but he didn't know a police investigation was underway, so I moved that set of pictures somewhere, I can't remember where, honestly, but I'll find them. And I explained all this in the Mods Forum but again - with what I believed was an open police investigation underway, I did not want to embroil LoD in any of that mess.

I notified the Leer police as to what actions I had taken. They were grateful, and surprised (!!!) since they figured LoD, being a Gore site, would just publish the pictures over and over and over just to piss them off, as Ogrish had done, which was why access to Ogrish was shut down in Germany. And there was an additional reason they were grateful - they had shown the pictures to the woman's family, to get an ID on her. And the family became..... distraught. Hell, who wouldn't?

Had this been a Free Speech case, the pictures would have stayed up. It wasn't. It was a criminal case, and I stand by the decision I unilaterally made at that time.

I kind of don't understand why all of a sudden this is now such a big deal. It happened over a year ago, here, when the pictures were posted by the murderer himself. Now the pictures are cropping up and causing uproar, and I don't understand why. In fact, I'd forgotten all about this until Whoop contacted me and told me the pics had cropped up on Ogrish.

Yes, you who must leave everything that you cannot control
It begins with your family, but soon it comes around to your soul
Well, I've been where you're hanging, I think I can see how you're pinned
When you're not feeling holy, your loneliness says that you've sinned
Post 06/12/09 02:00am
 View users profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Anything is possible

This thread needs I H8 U's death pics. (for closure)
Post 06/12/09 02:15am

Morticia
Off my meds and unsupervised

At the time he posted the pics...wasn't there something said then about how he got the pics to a police investigation? I seem to remember something about that.
Post 06/12/09 02:41am

RavenMadd
No Salvation
No Salvation

Friggin crazy penis ........ upset.gif
Post 06/12/09 03:15am

Whoopteedo
energizer

quote:
Originally posted by sorceress
At the time he posted the pics...wasn't there something said then about how he got the pics to a police investigation? I seem to remember something about that.

I remember his thread and he didn't say anything except "Dead Whore" and he posted smiles in each post where he put a photo.

He didn't say a word. This murder was committed on Feb 20th I believe. I would love to know if that thread was started on the 20th. I h8 u joined this site back in Dec 07, he was actually a member for a little while, but he didn't post much. Only about 6 times and all in the gore section. Take a look...

http://www.lifeofdebauchery.com/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=7258

And WB the reason why this has become such a big deal is because I told Lil at Ogrish about this guy who posted them here and she wanted to be safe so Ogrish pulled the photos for a day and then when they were put back I told everyone this story. They are all freaking out over there because they were posted by the murderer. I don't blame them. And still these photo got the bad reaction that they got here by the women. Some of the women over there saw them and freaked out.

I swear to you guys when I first saw the pictures after I h8 u posted them I got this fear throughout my body and a sense that that girl was screaming for help. Laugh at me if you want, but the same ones who will laugh are the people who said we were full of shit back in Feb.

I think Wolfbitch should bring out the original thread if it still exists and lock it so that people can come and read it. I have been asked several time by people if the thread could be brought back out. I know the pictures are gone, but what about the thread??
Post 06/12/09 08:06am
 View users profile Send private message Visit posters website

porthendry
86% Calvanist

I think a marketing opportunity from heaven was missed.
Post 06/12/09 10:00am

si
AN OFFICIALLY CERTIFIED CUNT!

quote:
Originally posted by porthendry
I think a marketing opportunity from heaven was missed.

Absolutely.

http://www.chimpout.com/
Post 06/12/09 10:15am

Wolfbitch

quote:
Originally posted by Whoopteedo

I think Wolfbitch should bring out the original thread if it still exists and lock it so that people can come and read it. I have been asked several time by people if the thread could be brought back out. I know the pictures are gone, but what about the thread??

I've re-posted the original thread. Whoop is right - it does look like I H8 U removed the pictures himself, except I didn't think members could remove their own pictures. Maybe it was allowed in that section at that time.

The original thread is locked, though, so comments can still be posted in this one.

Post 06/12/09 10:18am
 View users profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Wolfbitch

Oh - and if you look at the front page of the forums, down at the bottom where it lists who's been here during the last 24 hours? You'll see the name I H8 U.

DO NOT PANIC. That was me, reading his PMs and checking out his posts and shit.

I changed his password so only me, Zip, and Snowman can access his account now.

Post 06/12/09 10:20am

Whoopteedo
energizer

Good thing WB! Thank you ! happy3.gif
Post 06/12/09 10:20am

Wolfbitch

Goddammit it, I keep forgetting to tell the rest of the story. While checking out his PMs, I think I discovered the reason he deleted the pictures.

It was my fault. Because I had sent him a PM saying, "Who are you really?" and BANG the pictures were deleted.

laugh.gif

Post 06/12/09 10:21am

Whoopteedo
energizer

Wow, he did post the thread on Feb 20th.

According to the news articles that was the day he killed her. Oh god, what we were seeing. disappointed.gif
Post 06/12/09 10:23am

Whoopteedo
energizer

quote:
Originally posted by Wolfbitch
Goddammit it, I keep forgetting to tell the rest of the story. While checking out his PMs, I think I discovered the reason he deleted the pictures.

It was my fault. Because I had sent him a PM saying, "Who are you really?" and BANG the pictures were deleted.

laugh.gif

WB it couldn't have been him who deleted the photos. He was dead on the 21st. He killed himself.

I bet you he had automatic login on his computer and the cops deleted them. It says edited by I H8 U on the 25th, he was dead for 4 days by then.
Post 06/12/09 10:28am

Wolfbitch

Damn, I didn't think to compare the dates. And I still think it was ME who deleted them after I heard from Herr E.B.

Post 06/12/09 10:36am

Jinxy
Strongly Apathetic

These pics still disturb me, a lot.
Post 06/12/09 10:41am
 View users profile Send private message AIM Address

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
  Life of Debauchery .com > Debauchery Front Page Post new topic Reply to topic