Bookmark and Share Greek Man First to Fuck Trump in the Ass    
Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Life of Debauchery .com > Political Smackdown

BigW
Col Cad...Mutant...Extraordinaire

Greek Man First to Fuck Trump in the Ass

Bad day for Trump and his evil minions.First Mueller releases the Manafort indictment which Trump and the rest of the Repugs jump on as happening all before he joined the campaign, no collusion here states Trump.

Then a couple of hours later he releases the info on the Papadopoulos arrest,conviction and informant.Beautiful.

This tells me Mueller is working on collusion,obstruction with justice and going after everyone on anything he can find.Now that he has his minnow I hope that leads him to the big Tuna

The noose tightens around Jr's neck and maybe even lead to his dad. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

hanged.gif

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/10/george-papadopoulos/544346/

Zippy and AWM,please send Wolfie all our love and hope for her return real soon.I miss my Wolf mother disappointed.gif

Conservative Christian Coalition for Perfection

Post 10/30/17 07:27pm
 View users profile Send private message

bloodpuppet
No Salvation
No Salvation

It tells me that they have jack shit, and are releasing almost nothing as a preemptive maneuver, so anything that comes out on the DNC looks like retaliation.
As far as Papadopoulos goes, he lied less than Hillary, and eventually someone is going to ask why she is skating for lying to the FBI when so many others have done time.

You all are playing Chutes and Ladders, while Trump is playing Go. You still believe the narrative of him as a blundering retard. No one can run a business, even at a break even point, in NYC, without being able to think a few steps ahead of corrupt city officials, organized crime and the unions.

Post 10/31/17 03:02pm

BigW
Col Cad...Mutant...Extraordinaire

quote:
Originally posted by bloodpuppet
It tells me that they have jack shit, and are releasing almost nothing as a preemptive maneuver, so anything that comes out on the DNC looks like retaliation.
As far as Papadopoulos goes, he lied less than Hillary, and eventually someone is going to ask why she is skating for lying to the FBI when so many others have done time.

You all are playing Chutes and Ladders, while Trump is playing Go. You still believe the narrative of him as a blundering retard. No one can run a business, even at a break even point, in NYC, without being able to think a few steps ahead of corrupt city officials, organized crime and the unions.

Hi blood.Good to see you here again.

Maybe you're right,maybe Mueller has nothing,but I'm betting this is only the beginning.I think much more is to follow.Trump better dust off his pardon pen,he's gonna need it. grin.gif

Conservative Christian Coalition for Perfection

Post 10/31/17 09:06pm

Life of Debauchery .com > Political Smackdown Post new topic Reply to topic