Bookmark and Share Trump Supporters Hold Peaceful March in Virgina    Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Life of Debauchery .com > Political Smackdown

BigW
Col Cad...Mutant...Extraordinaire

Trump Supporters Hold Peaceful March in Virgina

Yeah,of course they did! upset.gif

Violent white nationalist protests prompt state of emergency in Virginia:

Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe declared a state of emergency Saturday as far-right groups and counterprotesters clashed on the streets of Charlottesville.

The declaration follows lawmakers on both sides of the aisle condemning the protesters for spreading hate and violent skirmishes between opposing sides, leading to local officials declaring a need for additional resources in the Virginia college town as a planned rally grew violent.

President Trump remained silent on the protests Saturday, while he is vacationing in Bedminster, New Jersey. However, the first lady spoke out to draw a line between "freedom of speech" and violence.

Skirmishes ignited hours before a scheduled noon protest at Charlottesville's Emancipation Park, where white supremacists, white nationalists and alt-right groups were set to protest the city's decision to remove a statue of Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee.

The governor declared a state of emergency shortly before the rally officially started.

Governor McAuliffe has declared a state of emergency to aid state response to violence at Alt-Right rally in Charlottesville
Terry McAuliffe (@GovernorVA) August 12, 2017

Soon after the emergency declaration, police declared an unlawful assembly at the park and began asking crowds there to disperse.

Video of the chaos shows police dressed in riot gear marching on the scene as some people appeared to leave the park.

Tensions were high in Charlottesville ahead of the protest. Men holding bats and clubs and wearing helmets clashed with one another in the streets, with police doing little to break up the violence according to The Washington Post.

The state National Guard were also placed on standby, but were not in the area where the clashes broke out.

A protest on the campus of the University of Virginia on Friday that appeared to be connected to Saturday's event resulted in at least one person taken away in handcuffs.

Saturday's protest has drawn widespread condemnation by both Democrats and Republicans, who denounced the white nationalist gathering as a display of bigotry.

House Speaker Paul Ryan

(R-Wis.) took to Twitter to condemn the demonstration, saying that the views driving the rally were "repugnant."

The views fueling the spectacle in Charlottesville are repugnant. Let it only serve to unite Americans against this kind of vile bigotry.
Paul Ryan (@SpeakerRyan) August 12, 2017

Likewise, Republican National Committee Chair Ronna Romney McDaniel called the demonstration "dangerous and cowardly."

The hate & bigotry on display in #charlottesville is dangerous & cowardly.
Ronna McDaniel (@GOPChairwoman) August 12, 2017
Rep. Don Beyer (D-Va.) delivered a forceful rebuke of the demonstration as a "reminder that hate remains a force that we must recognize, reckon with, and fight against."

White supremacists chanting Nazi slogans aren't Virginia or America. They are weak, ignorant, fearful people with citronella tiki torches 1/ https://t.co/e5pkXqpGQd
Rep. Don Beyer (@RepDonBeyer) August 12, 2017

But they are here. They are in #Charlottesville causing businesses to close, hospitals to delay operations, and above all, creating fear. 2/

3/3: Their presence is a terrible reminder that hate remains a force that we must recognize, reckon with, and fight against.

We will.
Another Democrat, Rep. Steve Cohen (Tenn.), called on Trump to condemn the protests in Charlottesville and compared the far-right gathering to Nazi rallies in 1930s.

Charlottesville alt.right gathering is reminiscent of 1930's Germany and the President needs to condemn it.Make America great; Speak out !
Steve Cohen (@RepCohen) August 12, 2017
First Lady Melania Trump tweeted shortly after the state of emergency was declared, asking protesters to communicate without hate.

Our country encourages freedom of speech, but let's communicate w/o hate in our hearts. No good comes from violence. #Charlottesville
Melania Trump (@FLOTUS) August 12, 2017

http://thehill.com/homenews/news/346310-virginia-gov-declares-state-of-emergency-as-charlottesville-protests-turn

So much for just the left having the violent protesters.Here's some of the alt-right in action.

Conservative Christian Coalition for Perfection

Post 08/12/17 01:09pm
 View users profile Send private message

AWM
No Salvation
No Salvation

And that makes it better?

One bunch of asshole right wingers to go with the 50 violent demonstrations by the left.

I say, use Sarin gas on both groups.

Edited to add:

Just happened and too early to tell, but I will bet you a dollar that the driver of the car that plowed into people is not one of the alt-right people.

Just a hunch

Post 08/12/17 02:30pm

Wolfbitch
Warnings: 27,491

AWM, this isn't the first protest march by the alt-right and those ended pretty much as expected. At this stage of life, I expect every protest to be become violent. The one that surprised me was the Pussy Hat Brigade the day after the Inauguration (that was smaller than Obama's, take that, Trumpytoes). Maybe because a lot of women brought children and babies? Dunno, it just wound up being peaceful.

As for this march, long as they have a parade permit and sufficient police, then go ahead and march, losers.
What a bunch of cucks.

Yes, you who must leave everything that you cannot control
It begins with your family, but soon it comes around to your soul
Well, I've been where you're hanging, I think I can see how you're pinned
When you're not feeling holy, your loneliness says that you've sinned
Post 08/12/17 03:40pm
 View users profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Wolfbitch
Warnings: 27,491

Now, this is all still "allegedly" news:

The guy behind the wheel of the car was a white supremacist who drove into a counter-protest.
And some other guy pulled a gun out at Walmart and threatened to shoot people. Cops picked him up and then let him go.

As I find further update on The Cuck Parade, I'll post them.

Yes, you who must leave everything that you cannot control
It begins with your family, but soon it comes around to your soul
Well, I've been where you're hanging, I think I can see how you're pinned
When you're not feeling holy, your loneliness says that you've sinned
Post 08/12/17 03:59pm
 View users profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

AWM
No Salvation
No Salvation

I saw that report, by the little faggot that said he found it. Let's wait and see the real report
Post 08/12/17 05:15pm

BigW

quote:
Originally posted by AWM
And that makes it better?

One bunch of asshole right wingers to go with the 50 violent demonstrations by the left.

I say, use Sarin gas on both groups.

Edited to add:

Just happened and too early to tell, but I will bet you a dollar that the driver of the car that plowed into people is not one of the alt-right people.

Just a hunch

News said some Nazi (my term) killed one counter-protester.Some injured,but do not know how many yet. disappointed.gif

Post 08/12/17 06:08pm

Ripdog
What a fuckin' dog

OMG this is so fucking funny...
Post 08/12/17 06:59pm

BigW

That's not even funny dogshit.One person died you Nazi lover scumbag

Post 08/12/17 07:40pm

AWM
No Salvation
No Salvation

Macabre humor doesn't indicate support for the perpetrator

But I do believe I owe you a dollar.

Post 08/12/17 08:10pm

BigW

quote:
Originally posted by AWM
Macabre humor doesn't indicate support for the perpetrator

But I do believe I owe you a dollar.

I'm sorry you do.

I was hoping it was an elderly Jewish man running into a bunch of Nazi's and Ku Klux Klan members.

As for ripdog.A person died today.Another 19 injured,some with life threatening injuries. I do not see any humor in that.He thinks it's fucking funny.

Last edited by BigW on 08/12/17 11:02pm, edited 1 time in total
Post 08/12/17 09:17pm

BigW

The Nazi's,Ku Klux Klan and all the other white supremacists are nothing more than terrorists.They should be treated as all other terrorists,foreign or domestic.

Post 08/12/17 09:48pm

AWM
No Salvation
No Salvation

quote:
Originally posted by BigW
The Nazi's,Ku Klux Klan and all the other white supremacists are nothing more than terrorists.They should be treated as all other terrorists,foreign or domestic.

Make sure you include BLM and Antifa in that list, and I'm with you

Post 08/12/17 11:24pm

Ripdog
What a fuckin' dog

quote:
Originally posted by AWM

I'm with both of you. But, yes, I laugh at the darkest of humor. And fuck anybody that doesn't like it.
CNN is putting out headlines like "Trump fails to condemn the Alt-Right" when he condemned the hatred & violence perpetrated by both sides. And that was the right thing to do. Antifa, BLM, Alt-Right, KKK...all assholes that are tearing this country apart. The Libtards are just as guilty as the Conservatives if not more so.

Post 08/13/17 07:56am

Ripdog
What a fuckin' dog

One more question: why are the assholes always identified as "Trump supporters"? When BLM assholes murdered policemen, they were not identified as "Obama Supporters". Assholes are assholes regardless of who they voted for.
Post 08/13/17 08:07am

AWM
No Salvation
No Salvation

The hypocrisy is in full swing in the media. The shit-bag McAulliffe (sp?) could have made sure both groups occupied different parks, but he wanted this confrontation. The dumb-ass white nationalists had a permit, and did their silly march. I remember years and years ago, they'd do their stupid march and everyone would stand back and laugh at them.

Yesterday the counter protestors, also out of towners by the way, threw bottles and other projectiles at the rednecks, and therefore the cops moved in and canceled the protest. The idiot with the car showed up much later, after tempers had flared again.

The whole fucking thing could have been avoided -

More of this will happen, because white people are fucking sick of Antifa, BLM, etc., and the lowest rung will begin acting out. I do find Rip's meme funny, because a protestor died and I don't give a fuck about her, no matter what side she was on. Like I said, sarin gas for the lot of them.

Post 08/13/17 09:58am

BigW

quote:
Originally posted by AWM

If they are as evil as the Nazi's and Ku Klux Klan,then they too should be treated like terrorists.My Dad was killing Nazi's back in WW2,I do not see a reason to stop.The Ku Klux Klan became so violent that Nathan Bedford Forrest left them.

If I understand this right BLM started when they believed they were being persecuted by the police force's .If they as a group have evolved where they condone violence and killing against authority then they should be treated as terrorists.

I do not know anything about Antifa,but if they like killing Nazi's they can't be all bad.

Like I said,both the Nazi's and the Ku Klux Klan are both evil.They were born from evil and they continue to be evil.

Nazi's killed 6 million Jews,not to mention Slavs,gypsies,homosexuals and many others.

Ku Klux Klan hung so many blacks there was a song made of it "Strange Fruit"

There is a difference between wanting an all white nation and world compared to wanting to survive and fight back for your survival.

Post 08/13/17 10:00am

BigW

quote:
Originally posted by Ripdog
I'm with both of you. But, yes, I laugh at the darkest of humor. And fuck anybody that doesn't like it.
CNN is putting out headlines like "Trump fails to condemn the Alt-Right" when he condemned the hatred & violence perpetrated by both sides. And that was the right thing to do. Antifa, BLM, Alt-Right, KKK...all assholes that are tearing this country apart. The Libtards are just as guilty as the Conservatives if not more so.

After calming down a bit I do agree with you that you have the right to post the shit you like.It was just to soon for me.Would you have liked it if I posted a pic of the crashed helicopter that killed two cops with the title underneath that said:

Another one bites the dust or Two more crooked cops die.

The Libtards and the Conservascums are not guilty,both groups have condemned the action of the Nazi's and KKK.

Post 08/13/17 10:11am

BigW

quote:
Originally posted by AWM
The hypocrisy is in full swing in the media. The shit-bag McAulliffe (sp?) could have made sure both groups occupied different parks, but he wanted this confrontation. The dumb-ass white nationalists had a permit, and did their silly march. I remember years and years ago, they'd do their stupid march and everyone would stand back and laugh at them.

Yesterday the counter protestors, also out of towners by the way, threw bottles and other projectiles at the rednecks, and therefore the cops moved in and canceled the protest. The idiot with the car showed up much later, after tempers had flared again.

The whole fucking thing could have been avoided -

More of this will happen, because white people are fucking sick of Antifa, BLM, etc., and the lowest rung will begin acting out. I do find Rip's meme funny, because a protestor died and I don't give a fuck about her, no matter what side she was on. Like I said, sarin gas for the lot of them.

Those were white people the guy was running over.A white woman died.White people should be sick of Nazi's and KKK.They may be white on the outside but pure black as evil on the inside.They are evil and should be confronted and eliminated.

Post 08/13/17 10:16am

BigW

quote:
Originally posted by Ripdog
One more question: why are the assholes always identified as "Trump supporters"? When BLM assholes murdered policemen, they were not identified as "Obama Supporters". Assholes are assholes regardless of who they voted for.

Not all Trump supporters are considered assholes,some are called "patriots".All Nazi's and KKK members are fervent Trump supporters.David Duke was there reminding Trump that white people elected him.

I've read some papers describing BLM as Obama supporters and on a few forums calling them niggers.

Trump has fueled the fire with his rethoric.Never has the Nazi's and KKK been so embolden in modern times.Yes,back in the day,we used to laugh at them,spit at them and ignore them,but back then we were united against them.Now they feel powerful.Until Trump calls them out for the evil they represent,they will continue to see themselves as speaking for the downtrodden white folk.

Post 08/13/17 11:29am

AWM
No Salvation
No Salvation

That's hypocritical to say, quite frankly

The left has incited this equally as much as trump.

Post 08/13/17 11:44am

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
  Life of Debauchery .com > Political Smackdown Post new topic Reply to topic