Bookmark and Share Plea deal?    
Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Life of Debauchery .com > Political Smackdown

AWM
No Salvation
No Salvation

Plea deal?

So, the word is that the Justice Dept. has not only re-opened the Hilary email case, but has found compelling evidence of obstruction and other offenses. They may offer this cunt a plea deal to admit to the crimes in exchange for not being prosecuted.

Worse, the other part of the alleged bargain is that they drop the investigation into the slush fund known as the Clinton foundation, and the pay to play allegations.

Sounds to me like the DOJ is just trying to sweep all her bullshit under the rug. Fuck that - no plea deal, charge the scum.

Of course, this could all be BS anyway

Post 08/09/17 01:04pm
 View users profile Send private message

Wolfbitch
Warnings: 27,491

And it does sound like BS to me. Where did you get this info?

Yes, you who must leave everything that you cannot control
It begins with your family, but soon it comes around to your soul
Well, I've been where you're hanging, I think I can see how you're pinned
When you're not feeling holy, your loneliness says that you've sinned
Post 08/09/17 06:31pm
 View users profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

BigW
Col Cad...Mutant...Extraordinaire

I googled it and got it form Newma and The Daily Wire:

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/ed-klein-hillary-plea-bargain/2017/08/08/id/806488/

http://www.dailywire.com/news/19523/report-justice-department-has-offered-hillary-plea-joseph-curl

Fox news mentioned it back in Jan:

http://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/2017/01/12/hillary-clinton-email-criminal-investigation-to-reopen.html

I believe it.Not because she's guilty and they do not want to throw her in jail.They would love for her to cop a plea so they can say "we told you so".

Let's face it,the Repugs control everything.They're trying anything to take the focus off the crooked and corrupt Drump administration and the Drumpf's kids,but Mueller will not stop.The noose is slowly tightening around the Don's cronies.

Conservative Christian Coalition for Perfection

Post 08/09/17 07:34pm

Wolfbitch

I figure, they couldn't nail Hillary when they held her captive and I doubt they'll be able to now. (For the record, I'm not real sure she's innocent, either, but after all this time, the Republicans will need to come up with some hard and fast proof and not just innuendo.)

Post 08/09/17 08:25pm
 View users profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

AWM
No Salvation
No Salvation

Of course she's not innocent - nobody innocent erases 30,000 emails and destroys blackberries.
Post 08/10/17 11:25am

Wolfbitch

I erased close to 20,000+ when I was laid off from my former job, but that's what we were told to do. Of course the servers already had the emails backed up. I never understood why she didn't back up her email--I could almost respect her if she'd done that out of guile and craft, but I'm afraid she did that out of stupidity.

And the State Department should have been all over her ass a lot sooner.

Post 08/10/17 05:28pm

AWM
No Salvation
No Salvation

quote:
Originally posted by Wolfbitch
I erased close to 20,000+ when I was laid off from my former job, but that's what we were told to do. Of course the servers already had the emails backed up. I never understood why she didn't back up her email--I could almost respect her if she'd done that out of guile and craft, but I'm afraid she did that out of stupidity.

And the State Department should have been all over her ass a lot sooner.

Funny you'd mention that - a district court judge just ordered the state dept to research her emails. I don't think it will matter, since she established the other address and server in order to subvert the law and FOI requests.

As for the comment above by Big W - interesting that you're all hot and bothered over Trump's supposed corruption, when there's been no evidence yet - however you're dead silent on the uranium pay to play deal with Russia, the emails, or the rest of Hilary's bullshit that there is clear and compelling evidence of. I'm sure Trump is corrupt also, I just will wait for the evidence and not ignore hers.............

Post 08/10/17 05:51pm

BigW
Col Cad...Mutant...Extraordinaire

quote:
Originally posted by AWM
Funny you'd mention that - a district court judge just ordered the state dept to research her emails. I don't think it will matter, since she established the other address and server in order to subvert the law and FOI requests.

As for the comment above by Big W - interesting that you're all hot and bothered over Trump's supposed corruption, when there's been no evidence yet - however you're dead silent on the uranium pay to play deal with Russia, the emails, or the rest of Hilary's bullshit that there is clear and compelling evidence of. I'm sure Trump is corrupt also, I just will wait for the evidence and not ignore hers.............

I can't remember the last time a man got me all "hot and bothered" except for you big boy. grin.gif

Don't forget to pick me up for our "Road Adventure",Oscar

That was fun.On a more serious note.Trump won,Hillary lost.No sense beating a dead horse unless you're trying to shift the focus away from a corrupt administration.

Very early in the investigation,but Mueller is closing in a Manafort and Flynn.Wondering who's gonna flip first to get the best deal.

As for Trump himself,I doubt much will happen to him 1) probable deniability 2) Repugs control both houses

As for Clinton's emails,good luck.I really couldn't care less.

For the hell of it I did google the uranium pay to play deal:

http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-uranium-russia-deal/

Conservative Christian Coalition for Perfection

Post 08/10/17 06:44pm

Life of Debauchery .com > Political Smackdown Post new topic Reply to topic