Bookmark and Share Lying cocksucker gets SMOKED    
Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Life of Debauchery .com > The Abyss

AWM
No Salvation
No Salvation

Lying cocksucker gets SMOKED

laugh.gif

Maybe the biggest piece of shit in the media (along with Hannity)

https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/6o1ea5/im_chris_cillizza_editor_at_large_for_cnn/

Post 07/19/17 10:09am
 View users profile Send private message

Wolfbitch
Warnings: 27,491

Christ, even I couldn't read that whole article because I felt so bad for him. Kinda like watching a first grader get beat up on in the playground.

Yes, you who must leave everything that you cannot control
It begins with your family, but soon it comes around to your soul
Well, I've been where you're hanging, I think I can see how you're pinned
When you're not feeling holy, your loneliness says that you've sinned
Post 07/19/17 01:45pm
 View users profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Dmonix
Demon Cleaner

LOL poor dude, I'm ashamed to have the name Chris lol.... sadly, The MSM and their audience of 4 people just can't get it into their heads that they are done, finished, no matter how much money the Power That be pump into them with cum, it'll never float, they got too much cum in their bums and bellies...

Die CNN, Ted Turner would be rolling in his grave like an epileptic if he was dead over what's become of BMM - Bowel Movement Matters

Post 07/19/17 03:14pm
 View users profile Send private message ICQ Number

BigW
Col Cad...Mutant...Extraordinaire

quote:
Originally posted by Wolfbitch
Christ, even I couldn't read that whole article because I felt so bad for him. Kinda like watching a first grader get beat up on in the playground.

I think they took his lunch money.

Did you guys read the original question?

"Apparently Reddit deleted the original question from Libby Watson at Fusion -- which I was trying to answer.

The gist of the question was "Why do so many journalists think you suck?""

"How did you get your first job in journalism, and as a corollary, what did your parents do?"

"I worked as an intern for George Will when I was in college. Then I worked for Charlie Cook after that. Then Roll Call newspaper. Then the Post. Now CNN.

I got my job with George Will because he hired Georgetown undergrads as assistants. The dean of the College of Arts and Sciences recommended me for it. The best part about it was: a) He had 6 third row seats to the Orioles games that I got to use and b) I house-sat for him in the summer. (And he had a pool.)

My parents: Dad was a teacher, mom worked in HR at an insurance company. Both retired now. And, yes, I am an only child."

"So the best parts of your journalism apprenticeship had nothing to do with journalism? Quality, Chris. That says a lot right there."

Some hilarious comments:

"Do you ever suffer from imposter syndrome? Are you familiar with the Peter Principle? Do you feel like you're genuinely a good person who's contributing to the betterment of the United States?"

"Do you still call your family Mrs Fix and Fix Jr? Has anyone made any jokes like "maybe you should have been fixed?""

"If you were a tree...would you still have behaved the same way you have the last two years? "

"How can it be "breaking news" if no new news has "broken"?" laugh.gif

"Did you ever refer to yourself as "The Clitzilla" in college?" laugh.gif

".....on a scale fake to faaaaaaaaake, where do you rate yourself?" laugh.gif

"Do you enjoy being corncobbed?" laugh.gif

"You mention that you like pro wrestling. As a journalist, do you happen to know the size of Batista's dick?" stunned.gif

Jesus,I made it to the bottom of the page and there were still 267 more comments.Thats enough reading for me.

Out of the more serious comments,I hope Chris considers this a learning moment.

Conservative Christian Coalition for Perfection

Post 07/19/17 04:05pm

AWM
No Salvation
No Salvation

^ laugh.gif

I could only do one page also - I wonder if this lying imbecile will learn anything? I don't think so. CNN now loses to cartoons every week. MSNBC has come way up - Fox will never recover from losing O'Reilly and Ailes at the same time.

A politician is just a prostitute who won a popularity contest, and a reporter is just a whore with a pen.

Post 07/19/17 05:35pm

BigW
Col Cad...Mutant...Extraordinaire

quote:
Originally posted by AWM
^ laugh.gif

I could only do one page also - I wonder if this lying imbecile will learn anything? I don't think so. CNN now loses to cartoons every week. MSNBC has come way up - Fox will never recover from losing O'Reilly and Ailes at the same time.

A politician is just a prostitute who won a popularity contest, and a reporter is just a whore with a pen.

This is odd.We find ourselves in agreement.Please don't let this happen again,it gives me an upset tummy laugh.gif

Conservative Christian Coalition for Perfection

Post 07/20/17 11:20am

Life of Debauchery .com > The Abyss Post new topic Reply to topic