Bookmark and Share Another bomber    
Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Life of Debauchery .com > The Abyss

AWM
No Salvation
No Salvation

Another bomber

Look at this whore - she blew herself up while carrying her baby, but fucked it up completely when it went off too late and only killed the two of them.

Tell me again how asslam is a religion of peace laugh.gif

Kill all the isis fighters and their women, and all the children of this filthy spawn. That's the proper method to wiping the roaches from your basement.

Post 07/10/17 10:10am
 View users profile Send private message

Wolfbitch
Warnings: 27,491

One of the saddest parts about this? It's the closest these women come to equality--to blow themselves up.

Fuck that.

Yes, you who must leave everything that you cannot control
It begins with your family, but soon it comes around to your soul
Well, I've been where you're hanging, I think I can see how you're pinned
When you're not feeling holy, your loneliness says that you've sinned
Post 07/10/17 10:12am
 View users profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

AWM
No Salvation
No Salvation

quote:
Originally posted by Wolfbitch
One of the saddest parts about this? It's the closest these women come to equality--to blow themselves up.

Fuck that.

Yup - what a sick religion

Post 07/10/17 12:34pm

BigW
Col Cad...Mutant...Extraordinaire

I do not know enough about the whole Mooooslim religion to blame it on what these fundamentalist cause.Most seem to be peaceful,but there has been a very violent sect or two or three or... for many decades now.Hell,before they were fighting us they were fighting each other,which seems to be some of them are back to doing.Ever since Osama declared War on us,seems these cowards don't care who they kill.Anyone know what the women are supposed to be awarded after blowing themselves up?I don't think 72 virgins really is a turn on. laugh.gif

Conservative Christian Coalition for Perfection

Post 07/10/17 06:11pm

Wolfbitch

The sect they belong to is probably Wahhabism. An extreme form of Islam exported and funded by... you guessed it...Saudi Arabia.

Post 07/10/17 06:22pm
 View users profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Dmonix
Demon Cleaner

quote:
The sect they belong to is probably Wahhabism. An extreme form of Islam exported and funded by... you guessed it...Saudi Arabia.

I just dont get why the "good" muslims do not condemn, like really, really condemn this faction of islam and further more are not arming up and taking their religion into their own hands. It's their damn belief system why does the rest of the World have to fight islam's problem?

Likewise, if they don't like America, why are they all coming their and demanding changes? And elsewhere.

And why does my cat poop in my kitchen sink and piss in my orange crush??? huh2.gif

Post 07/10/17 07:12pm
 View users profile Send private message ICQ Number

Wolfbitch

Most of them do condemn these extremists. The Muslim woman upstairs--who I see almost every day--cries when something like this happens. Tells me, "It's not all of us, no no no, only a few."

Go out and make some Muslim friends and you'll hear the same things.

Post 07/10/17 08:46pm

bloodpuppet
No Salvation
No Salvation

quote:
Originally posted by Dmonix
I just dont get why the "good" muslims do not condemn, like really, really condemn this faction of islam and further more are not arming up and taking their religion into their own hands. It's their damn belief system why does the rest of the World have to fight islam's problem?

Likewise, if they don't like America, why are they all coming their and demanding changes? And elsewhere.

And why does my cat poop in my kitchen sink and piss in my orange crush??? huh2.gif

The same reason "good" leftists do not condemn anti-fa, good rightists do not condemn the KKK, good black Americans do not condemn the Black Panthers---Good Hispanics do not condemn MS13. People could never get anything done.

Post 07/11/17 04:22am

Dmonix
Demon Cleaner

quote:
Most of them do condemn these extremists. The Muslim woman upstairs--who I see almost every day--cries when something like this happens. Tells me, "It's not all of us, no no no, only a few."

Go out and make some Muslim friends and you'll hear the same things.

That's all fine and great WB and I know full well that there are many nice and wonderful, beautiful and smart people of islam out there, but that is totally not what I'm talking about here.

You and I are not the people they should be talking to. Devotees of this faith need to be taking their religion into their own hands. THEY need to be the warriors out there fighting to take their own countires back. At least Iraq with many nations help is trying. They need to be way way way wayyyyyyy more proactive in monitoring their places of worship for extremist rhetoric, THEY need to be teaching their children that blowing yerself up for 72 male virgins is wrong. All these religions need reform, they also should have their tax exempt status' revoked.
Religion ain't what it used to be. Now it's a tool to turn people on one another and get rich.

Post 07/11/17 12:23pm
 View users profile Send private message ICQ Number

AWM
No Salvation
No Salvation

A sand-nigger 7th century religion and culture, now coupled with 21st century weaponry. That's all you need to know to understand that the entire faith should be eradicated from the earth
Post 07/11/17 12:51pm

Wolfbitch

My apologies, Dmonix--I totally misunderstood you. And you are right. These people need to fight for themselves. Hell, the North Vietnamese learned to do it, became some of the best fighters on earth, and their air force in general outflew ours.

But these people will need help getting weapons and training, the way Iraq is. Might work out well if after the Iraq thing is settled, the Iraqis can become part of that training force.

And AWM.....you know so little about the "entire faith." If you did, the first thing you'd advocate is that somebody drop a couple of suitcase nukes on Saudi Arabia, where this extremist faith comes from.

Post 07/11/17 05:31pm

AWM
No Salvation
No Salvation

Horse shit. I have read the entire Koran, have you?

I have also read the Hadith. Don't tell me I don't know this shit religion

Post 07/11/17 09:50pm

Wolfbitch

quote:
Originally posted by AWM
Horse shit. I have read the entire Koran, have you?

I have also read the Hadith. Don't tell me I don't know this shit religion

Yes, I have read the entire Koran.

And the entire Bible.

Hard to say which one is the least peaceful.

All religions come down to what people make of them and how people use them for their own goals.

Post 07/11/17 10:12pm

AWM
No Salvation
No Salvation

And the Koran is substantially worse than the new testament - closer to the old testament, actually

All religion is shit, but that one is the worst.

Post 07/11/17 11:22pm

Riotgear
Abogado del Diablo

quote:

This^
Post 07/11/17 11:51pm

Wolfbitch

quote:
Originally posted by AWM
And the Koran is substantially worse than the new testament - closer to the old testament, actually

All religion is shit, but that one is the worst.

The Old Testament is nightmare fuel.

Post 07/12/17 10:23am

Life of Debauchery .com > The Abyss Post new topic Reply to topic