Bookmark and Share Father Beats the shit out of his family    
Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Life of Debauchery .com > The Abyss

Dmonix
Demon Cleaner

Father Beats the shit out of his family

Coincidentally, while watching a tv show on the FBI and terrorism, I hear cop cars screaming down my street and I mean you can tell when they shut off the sirens they are like next door or close. So i go on to see 4 Fredericton police running into the house that the Syrians moved into just a month ago. No ambulances showed, no firetrucks or medical teams, just cops, running in. Suppose it could be a domestic situation or maybe one of the kids saw a squirrel and thought it was a monster.....

But pretty crazy just outa nowhere. Like they came in full on... No swat gear or nothing though....

Changed the title to better reflect the sickness of this incident down from my place yesterday..

Last edited by Dmonix on 06/04/17 12:20pm, edited 1 time in total
Post 06/03/17 01:43pm
 View users profile Send private message ICQ Number

Ripdog
What a fuckin' dog

I'm glad my neighborhood is less exciting than yours. laugh.gif
Post 06/03/17 06:07pm
 View users profile Send private message

Dmonix
Demon Cleaner

quote:
Originally posted by Ripdog
I'm glad my neighborhood is less exciting than yours. laugh.gif

My cat just qweefed! stunned.gif

Post 06/03/17 07:57pm

Dmonix
Demon Cleaner

I know the family who rents downstairs from this Syrian family where the cops flew into yesterday.

I had written him because he's on tour out of town with a band and had asked if his wife had mentioned the incident...

SHE was the one who called the police. The Syrian Father was beating the shit out of everyone upstairs.

There's about 5 people in that Syrian fam, including an infant baby... All she could hear was horrific screams and bangs and thumps, smashing and utter violence.

My friends wife feared for her life at the intense anger of the attack she was hearing upstairs.

My friend and his wife have two young children and has vowed to evict this family as soon as possible... Hopefully at that they'll ship the father back to Syria... How fukin sad, they leave their "home" to escape the death and violence there, only to live under the same fear being wielded at them by their own Dad....

Post 06/04/17 12:27pm

bloodpuppet
No Salvation
No Salvation

You're a bigot, racist islamophobe, and I salute you.
Post 06/04/17 12:45pm

Wolfbitch
Warnings: 27,491

quote:
Originally posted by bloodpuppet
You're a bigot, racist islamophobe, and I salute you.

You're also a decent human being, and I salute you.

Yes, you who must leave everything that you cannot control
It begins with your family, but soon it comes around to your soul
Well, I've been where you're hanging, I think I can see how you're pinned
When you're not feeling holy, your loneliness says that you've sinned
Post 06/04/17 01:09pm
 View users profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Riotgear
Abogado del Diablo

OK, I give up -

What does the dude being Syrian have to do with anything?
Post 06/04/17 01:44pm

Dmonix
Demon Cleaner

Look, I could give a shit what any race gender is.... If it was a chinese family, I would have put a Chinese family, if it was a black family, I would have put a black family... If it was a family of fuking pekinese, I'd said that...

What I didn't write because I'm not a racist was sand Ni**er, Camel jockey, rag head... If I was a racist idiot posting this just to be racist the title would have been something altogether racist with a slanderous name as mentioned above..

You people read too much into shit laugh.gif

Post 06/04/17 02:28pm

Dmonix
Demon Cleaner

Furthermore!

This charge of racism coming from you folks on L.o.D. is pretty rich... How many examples can you pull up of posts I took part in that are outright racist???

And !!!!!! I hates all huemahns the same, we're all filth parasitic apes and the sooner we're all wiped out the better for the solar system!!

Jackass'.... |calling ME racist pfftt.... Fukin' immigrant loving.... lol I'm joking tongue.gif

Post 06/04/17 03:04pm

Wolfbitch

And just in case anyone misunderstands my position in life:

niggerniggerniggerniggerspearchuckerniggerniggernigger.

Post 06/04/17 03:53pm
 View users profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Riotgear
Abogado del Diablo

Pretty sure I never said anything about anyone being racist.

Mostly because I don't give a shit but also because I would never limit myself to hating or not being able to hate someone because of the color of their skin or what part of this shit ball they hail from.

Imagine what a nightmare it would be if you had to like all white people just because they're white.

Fuck all that. I want options.
Post 06/04/17 04:56pm

Dmonix
Demon Cleaner

quote:
Originally posted by Wolfbitch
And just in case anyone misunderstands my position in life:

niggerniggerniggerniggerspearchuckerniggerniggernigger.

Just show your tits for christs sake... stare.gif Honkey hoe

Post 06/04/17 04:56pm

bloodpuppet
No Salvation
No Salvation

I made those statements in jest, but now you know how reasonable people feel in America anymore.

Sorry for making you feel like an American for a little while. But you are a glutton for punishment if you want to see Wolfie's tits--- I would look too, but I will not ask. I have some pride.

Post 06/04/17 05:44pm

Dmonix
Demon Cleaner

quote:
Originally posted by bloodpuppet
I made those statements in jest, but now you know how reasonable people feel in America anymore.

Sorry for making you feel like an American for a little while. But you are a glutton for punishment if you want to see Wolfie's tits--- I would look too, but I will not ask. I have some pride.

Whats wrong with Wolfie's tators? it's her burnt out butthole I don't ever wanna see!
stunned.gif

Post 06/04/17 07:56pm

Dmonix
Demon Cleaner

Tits.

NOW!

stare.gif

Post 06/05/17 08:39pm

Morticia
Off my meds and unsupervised

Nobody in that place big enough to grab a cast iron skillet or something as heavy and cold cock the son of a bitch?
Post 06/14/17 12:03am

Wolfbitch

The cast iron frying pan will go down in history as the symbol for women fighting being oppressed.

Post 06/14/17 02:08pm

Dmonix
Demon Cleaner

So, I'll see if I can find it, may be some Canuckian disinfo, but there's a story going around about a guy, perhaps local to me, that beat the shit out of his wife with a hockey stick. Upon arrest, he was shocked to learn that beating your wife in Canada is illegal......

Jebus Crispy!!! It happened in my hometown... I don't have a subscription to this cities 4 page newspaper, but this article appeared in several places online, but most of them seem to be 'Alt -Right' papers/websites.

So I copied this from Redit, as I don't want to go to any stupid racist websites:

"Don MacPherson/The Daily Gleaner
A Fredericton man who beat his wife with a hockey stick for half an hour told a court on May 24 that he didn't know it was against the law in Canada.
Mohamad Rafia, 54, of Winter Street, a Syrian refugee who arrived in Canada about 14 months ago, pleaded guilty to counts of assault causing bodily harm and uttering threats on May 26.
On Thursday, he was sentenced to time served and a year of probation.
The court heard Rafia beat his wife, Raghda Aldndal, on May 18 and threatened to kill her if she ever left him. Rafia also pulled her hair and slapped her face during the assault, Crown prosecutor Claude Hache said Thursday.
The assault came to light, court was told on Thursday, when a family friend took Aldndal to the Dr. Everett Chalmers Regional Hospital, where she initially told medical staff she'd hurt herself falling in the bathtub.
The couple had been arguing about money, Hache said, and that there was apparent bruising on the victim.
Rafia had been in custody since May 19.
"He says he's committed a mistake and he's going to rectify it," interpreter Abdelhaq Hamza said for Rafia during a May 24 bail hearing.
"He's saying that he was not aware of the law and he was coming from a background where the laws are completely different."
Through the interpreter, Rafia said officials didn't inform him of the differences in the laws in Canada and that more should have been done to educate him.
"Why didn't they explain the law when we first came?" Rafia said.
A police brief entered as evidence in the bail hearing indicated Rafia was well aware Canadian and Syrian domestic violence laws were the same here.
"Aldndal stated that being assaulted by her spouse is culturally accepted from the country they are from," the Fredericton police brief stated. "However, the laws [in Syria] do not permit it, and if the aggressor is caught, they will go to jail."
Lisa Bamford De Gante, executive director of the Multicultural Association of Fredericton, said she could not speak about individual cases, but told The Daily Gleaner that domestic violence is against the law in Syria, and that refugees arriving in Canada go through federal information sessions, which include educating newcomers about Canadian law.
Upon arriving in Fredericton, Bamford De Gante said, there's an abundance of material and educational sessions presented to refugees. Privately sponsored refugees are presented with the same materials and resources, she said.
Domestic violence is unfortunate but can happen in any family, Bamford De Gante said.
"[Rafia] says he has to make the effort of becoming a better husband and a better father, and ... there's a duty upon his children and his wife to become a better wife and better children ... as far as he's concerned," Hamza translated for Rafia in the bail hearing.
When asked during the hearing if he had any anger or resentment toward his family over the allegations coming to light, he answered, through the interpreter, that "it never occurred to him."
"No, absolutely not. Retaliation or anything like that is absolutely not something that he has thought about ... It's not conceivable."

- Linky dink: https://www.reddit.com/r/canada/comments/6ggjxi/man_who_beat_wife_said_he_didnt_know_it_was/

I did happen to see a photo of the man accused and it is not my neighbor.

Post 06/14/17 02:53pm

Wolfbitch

Somebody needs to keep an eye on this guy, because there's an odd coincidence between domestic violence and mass shootings. (I am serious about that.) No one's saying (yet) that one is the predictor of the other, but it's becoming evident that first there are domestic violence actions and then there are mass killings with perpetrator suicides.

Post 06/15/17 12:50am

Morticia
Off my meds and unsupervised

quote:
Originally posted by Wolfbitch
The cast iron frying pan will go down in history as the symbol for women fighting being oppressed.

Mine has come in handy more than once. grin.gif

Post 06/17/17 12:22am

Life of Debauchery .com > The Abyss Post new topic Reply to topic