Bookmark and Share 2016 the hottest year on record    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Life of Debauchery .com > Political Smackdown

bloodpuppet
No Salvation
No Salvation

quote:
Originally posted by Thespar
http://climate.nasa.gov

If you trust NASA to put a space station in orbit, a man on the moon several times, and remote control a rover on another goddamn planet, why do you REFUSE to believe them when they (and nearly ALL THE PLANETS SCIENTISTS) when they say we are destroying the earth?

How stupid are you people?

Because some of us realize that NASA was started by NAZIs. Real ones, not the imaginary ones that Democrat hardliners claim are everywhere.

Post 04/02/17 07:35am
 View users profile Send private message

Thespar
665 Neighbor of the Beast

quote:
Originally posted by Ripdog
Thespar doing his research... laugh.gif

I don't know who's dumber, you or buttpuppet.

Post 04/02/17 07:53am
 View users profile Send private message Send email

draven
pissin into the wind

Solar System Warming, google it read , digest , ponder, and then ask how in fucks name did humans manage to warm all the other planets at the same rate as ours.
Post 04/02/17 12:22pm
 View users profile Send private message MSN Messenger

AWM
No Salvation
No Salvation

Bingo

It's a scam, and always has been.

Post 04/02/17 12:32pm

bloodpuppet
No Salvation
No Salvation

quote:
Originally posted by draven
Solar System Warming, google it read , digest , ponder, and then ask how in fucks name did humans manage to warm all the other planets at the same rate as ours.

But the Koch brothers and the evil corporations and the sellouts-----Al Gore said so.

Post 04/02/17 05:14pm

Wolfbitch
Warnings: 27,491

I dunno why I bothered looking up my old research on the clathrate gun theory.

You guys.... if it's not anti-liberal and/or doesn't have titties, you just ain't interested.

Yes, you who must leave everything that you cannot control
It begins with your family, but soon it comes around to your soul
Well, I've been where you're hanging, I think I can see how you're pinned
When you're not feeling holy, your loneliness says that you've sinned
Post 04/02/17 10:04pm
 View users profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Thespar

quote:
Originally posted by draven

That shit was stupid 10 years ago and it's stupid now, you utter moron.

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/badastronomy/2007/04/29/is-global-warming-solar-induced/#.WOG2NkhOnYU

Post 04/02/17 10:44pm

Thespar

quote:
Originally posted by AWM
Bingo

It's a scam, and always has been.

No.

It.

Is.

Not.

You.

Dumbass.

Post 04/02/17 10:49pm

Wolfbitch

quote:

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/badastronomy/2007/04/29/is-global-warming-solar-induced/#.WOG2NkhOnYU

Nobody likes dealing with facts nowadays. Or maybe ever, for all I know.

I like facts. And that article was interesting, but the arguments would be simply dismissed by the denialists wuth the question, "Were you there?" (Same as the pro-Bible people use.)

Post 04/02/17 10:51pm
 View users profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

draven
pissin into the wind

quote:

You seem to be carrying an awful lot of anger inside, you should try suicide, it might help.

Post 04/03/17 01:47am
 View users profile Send private message MSN Messenger

AWM
No Salvation
No Salvation

quote:
No.

It.

Is.

Not.

You.

Dumbass.

You do not have the standing to call me a dumbass.

Post 04/03/17 07:34am

Dmonix
Demon Cleaner

OK, ya'll can debate and masturbate over it being the "hottest" year on record or since Moses sucked his son off,

but you know where it's been the coldest on Earth?

Wolbitches' 'ginah..... grin3.gif

*scurries off into my hole*

Post 04/03/17 02:30pm
 View users profile Send private message ICQ Number

AWM
No Salvation
No Salvation

The larger point that I try to make is the overreach on the silly solutions. If we completely stuck to all the accords promulgated by the hand wringing pussies, the amount of carbon emissions we would save would be undone in only 3 weeks by China.

It's simply a method of control, much like religion. That's why people who attack us for questioning the science and solution must resort to name calling

Post 04/03/17 02:40pm

Wolfbitch

quote:
Originally posted by AWM
The larger point that I try to make is the overreach on the silly solutions. If we completely stuck to all the accords promulgated by the hand wringing pussies, the amount of carbon emissions we would save would be undone in only 3 weeks by China.

It's simply a method of control, much like religion. That's why people who attack us for questioning the science and solution must resort to name calling

I think it's sort of in the middle. SOME of the science is true, but what effect does it have right now? To me, it's all about what could happen and how fast--and how deadly would it be. Not about carbon emissions and driving a Prius and tracking everybody's carbon footprints, which is like tracking cow farts.

Anyway, I'd rather see all this as a problem of overpopulation than anything else. If we had HALF the world population we have now, we'd be in much better shape.

(I know how unpopular it is to talk about lowering the population.)

Post 04/03/17 03:23pm

AWM
No Salvation
No Salvation

quote:
Originally posted by Wolfbitch
I think it's sort of in the middle. SOME of the science is true, but what effect does it have right now? To me, it's all about what could happen and how fast--and how deadly would it be. Not about carbon emissions and driving a Prius and tracking everybody's carbon footprints, which is like tracking cow farts.

Anyway, I'd rather see all this as a problem of overpopulation than anything else. If we had HALF the world population we have now, we'd be in much better shape.

(I know how unpopular it is to talk about lowering the population.)

What we need is a new bubonic plague (hopefully concentrated in the slums) and the anti -vac retards are doing their best to bring one on laugh.gif

Post 04/03/17 04:13pm

Wolfbitch

quote:
Originally posted by AWM
What we need is a new bubonic plague (hopefully concentrated in the slums) and the anti -vac retards are doing their best to bring one on laugh.gif

Except (1) the anti-vaxxers don't live in the slums and (2) no plague in history has ever been known to stay in the slums and (3) not everybody who lives in a slum is an evil bad taker.

Take a look at syphilis--it hit the nobility back several hundred years ago, because that was the prostitute-favoring class.

No, what we really need is a plague that doesn't favor one class over another but randomly mows down half the population.

I wonder if sterilizing half the men AND half the women would have the same effect.

Post 04/03/17 05:35pm

Dmonix
Demon Cleaner

quote:
Except (1) the anti-vaxxers don't live in the slums and (2) no plague in history has ever been known to stay in the slums and (3) not everybody who lives in a slum is an evil bad taker.

Take a look at syphilis--it hit the nobility back several hundred years ago, because that was the prostitute-favoring class.

No, what we really need is a plague that doesn't favor one class over another but randomly mows down half the population.

I wonder if sterilizing half the men AND half the women would have the same effect.

The World needs a global reset. A huge asta or a major nearby super-nova or massive coronal mass ejection.

Something to wipe the slate clean, wiping out near 90% of the Worlds population.

To quote Battlestar Galactica, "This has all happened before, and will happened again".

I've been reading for the last year about our long forgotten 'pre-history'. Civilizations, high knowledge civilizations that lived before the last ice ages. Some call it pseudo archaeology, but places like Gobekli Tepe are completely rewriting our known history. The current historians and archaeologists balk at the alleged "pre history", not taking into account the wiping out of much of the Earths surface via glaciers that covered much of the earth.

Gobekli Tepe

THE SUN WAKES UP: Suddenly, solar flare activity is high. With little warning, sunspot AR2644 exploded on April 1st, producing an M4.4-class flare. That was the strongest solar flare of the year--for less than a day. The sunspot topped itself on April 2nd with a pair of M5-class explosions, followed by another M5-flare on April 3rd. The latest blast is shown here in a picture from NASA's Solar Dynamics Observatory:

Flashes of extreme ultraviolet radiation, like the one shown above, have been ionizing Earth's upper atmosphere and altering the normal propagation of radio waves around our planet. There have been at least four significant shortwave radio blackouts; blackout maps: #1, #2, #3, #4. People who might have noticed these blackouts include ham radio operators and mariners using low-frequency rigs for communication at frequencies below 10 MHz.

Update: This series of explosions hurled a number of coronal mass ejections (CMEs) into space. NOAA computer models confirm that none of them will hit Earth.

Link of Solar DEATH!: http://spaceweather.com/

We've only had mild solar disruptions, but Earths layers have revealed that we've NEVER even EVER experienced the energy of our Sun or for that matter the galaxy and Universe. It's scientific FACT that the Earth has been scorched by the SUN and by super novae and more from the Universe.

Destruction is my "god" and I pray for it at every angle.

Post 04/03/17 06:17pm
 View users profile Send private message ICQ Number

AWM
No Salvation
No Salvation

quote:

Fuck no

What the human race has done through medical progress and the liberal (good liberal) advancement of our thought process, is to stop natural selection virtually in its tracks. In every other species, individuals who cannot provide for themselves die out, along with their progeny; thus we have the constant improvement of said species.

That is certainly not the case now. Although the human species was virtually wiped out only about 70,000 years ago (the Topa event), the survivors, though only estimated at 2,000 or so, held on. This explains the relatively small variance in the human beings today. Still, if we were still allowed to purge the weak and sick through natural selection, we would certainly not have a problem with over population.

Nature does not give a fiddler's fuck about fairness or compassion. It wants conflict and resolution. Our "humanity" indeed threatens our species.

Post 04/03/17 07:06pm

BigW
Col Cad...Mutant...Extraordinaire

Very interesting reading guys,especially between AWM and Wolfie.Enjoyed it very much.Found out stuff I didn't know.Had no idea how bad methane gas could be,just knew that cows are the worst abusers in that area when it comes to air pollution. laugh.gif

I thought draven was funny as hell,but blood reply about Nazis and NASA was close but wrong.He must of been thinking about the German scientists that came to the US after the War. Eisenhower started NASA,but the US recruited many of the Nazi scientists to work for us so we could gain the advantage during the Cold War.I remember reading about this back in elementary school.Googled it so we all could read about it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Paperclip

Conservative Christian Coalition for Perfection

Post 04/06/17 06:40pm

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
  Life of Debauchery .com > Political Smackdown Post new topic Reply to topic