Bookmark and Share Staff Lies About Trump Having a Day Full of Meetings    Goto page 1, 2  Next
Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Life of Debauchery .com > Political Smackdown

BigW
Col Cad...Mutant...Extraordinaire

Staff Lies About Trump Having a Day Full of Meetings

White House claimed Trump had a day full of meetings, but the truth emerges with a swamp selfie

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/843102936339243008

10th time he's played golf in 2 months at over 3 million spent on security per trip.God,I thought it was bad when I found out he played 5 rounds of at Mar-A-Lago.Now I find out he also played another 5 rounds at his other golf course.

No wonder he wants to take money from the poor.Someone has to pay for him to play.

Conservative Christian Coalition for Perfection

Post 03/19/17 08:07pm
 View users profile Send private message

Wolfbitch
Warnings: 27,491

I'm just waiting for all the people here and elsewhere who got down on Obama for all the golfing he did. I'm just waiting to hear what those people have to say about this!

Yes, you who must leave everything that you cannot control
It begins with your family, but soon it comes around to your soul
Well, I've been where you're hanging, I think I can see how you're pinned
When you're not feeling holy, your loneliness says that you've sinned
Post 03/19/17 10:03pm
 View users profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

AWM
No Salvation
No Salvation

Neither of these assholes should be playing (or should have been playing) golf

Saying Trump wants to take money from the poor is just retarded though

Post 03/20/17 03:03am

BigW

quote:
Originally posted by AWM
Neither of these assholes should be playing (or should have been playing) golf

Saying Trump wants to take money from the poor is just retarded though

What's retarded is cutting programs that benefit the poor while cutting taxes for the wealthy.

Post 03/20/17 11:52am

Wolfbitch

I don't think Trump lives in the real world, where there really are people who are disabled, or sick, or unable for other good reasons to fend for themselves without a little help. Trump is the kind of guy I want to drag into a Pediatrics Ward for kids who are dying of cancer, because maybe--just maybe--that would get through his self-involved self-image.

I think he truly believes that no one will get hurt by his healthcare plan. I think he truly believes that everyone on Medicare is physically and mentally capable of working, and that there are jobs they can do.

Right after the Pediatrics Ward, I want to drag old Lard-Ass into the hill country of Kentucky--those are people who voted for him, most of whom are on foodstamps because... THERE ARE NO JOBS.

Y'all see where I'm going with this: Trump is an entitled little rich spoiled brat. He needs to grow the fuck up, learn to do his new job, and for the love of God STOP TWEETING.

Post 03/20/17 12:06pm
 View users profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

BigW

quote:
Originally posted by Wolfbitch
I don't think Trump lives in the real world, where there really are people who are disabled, or sick, or unable for other good reasons to fend for themselves without a little help. Trump is the kind of guy I want to drag into a Pediatrics Ward for kids who are dying of cancer, because maybe--just maybe--that would get through his self-involved self-image.

I think he truly believes that no one will get hurt by his healthcare plan. I think he truly believes that everyone on Medicare is physically and mentally capable of working, and that there are jobs they can do.

Right after the Pediatrics Ward, I want to drag old Lard-Ass into the hill country of Kentucky--those are people who voted for him, most of whom are on foodstamps because... THERE ARE NO JOBS.

Y'all see where I'm going with this: Trump is an entitled little rich spoiled brat. He needs to grow the fuck up, learn to do his new job, and for the love of God STOP TWEETING.

I was also reading that the most expensive aspect of Medicaid is nursing home care and I'm pretty sure they cannot work.My wife has two elderly aunts in the same nursing home age 96 and 98.What the hell would happen to them?

Trump truly is the Scrooge of the 21st century.

Post 03/20/17 12:30pm

AWM
No Salvation
No Salvation

quote:
Originally posted by BigW
What's retarded is cutting programs that benefit the poor while cutting taxes for the wealthy.

Benefit the poor?

Which ones? The bullshit Meals on Wheels?

Come on, even you cannot defend that one

Post 03/20/17 03:53pm

Ripdog
What a fuckin' dog

quote:
I'm just waiting for all the people here and elsewhere who got down on Obama for all the golfing he did. I'm just waiting to hear what those people have to say about this!

Fuck all the people that criticize their golfing. They're on call around the clock and if anybody NEEDS R&R whenever and wherever they can get it, The POTUS does. Obama, Trump, or whomever. Fuck all the petty drivel.

Post 03/20/17 05:24pm

Wolfbitch

quote:
Originally posted by AWM
Benefit the poor?

My aunt used to work for Meals on Wheels--well into her 80's. In many cases this was the only meal that person would receive all day, and frequently Claire would be the only person they saw all day.

Meals on Wheels is cheap.

Cutting it is mean-spirited, something Trump seems to revel in.

Post 03/20/17 05:49pm

BigW

quote:
Originally posted by AWM
Benefit the poor?

Meals on Wheels help more than just the poor.

http://mowsac.org/community-need/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meals_on_Wheels

Found a Meals on Wheels that helps out in the Greater Des Moines area.

"Drivers deliver so much more than a meal. Drivers are trained to deliver warm hellos while checking on the safety of their clients. Because a driver may be the only person a client sees during the day, it is not uncommon for drivers to find a client in need of immediate help due to a fall or medical emergency."

https://www.wesleylife.org/rides-and-meals/meals-on-wheels/

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/17/upshot/the-cost-can-be-debated-but-meals-on-wheels-gets-results.html?_r=0

Why does Meals on Wheels exist?

The reality is, more than 10 million seniors in America struggle with hunger, 15.2 million live in isolation and 18.4 million live in or near poverty. And, this problem will only become more serious as the senior population is projected to double by 2050. Families are spread out and elders are left behind, often as they struggle to remain able to take care of themselves.

What does Meals on Wheels do?

Meals on Wheels primarily provides nutritious meals to homebound seniors with the added bonus of a quick safety check and much-needed human connection that come with each delivery. In some communities, additional services that keep seniors healthy and safe are also offered, like pet food delivery, senior center meal programs, home repair services and transportation. Each local program works with its own community's needs and resources to provide a community-specific solution.

Research has suggested that home-delivered meals help senior citizens live independently in their homes, both thanks to the food itself and the social contact with the volunteers who deliver the meals. Keeping seniors out of nursing homes potentially saves the government money, as a significant portion of Medicaid costs go to long-term care facilities.

Post 03/20/17 08:03pm

AWM
No Salvation
No Salvation

Let charity take care of this shit.

I'm sick of paying for this stuff, and get rid of the free lunch bullshit in schools too, while we're at it.

Post 03/20/17 08:51pm

Wolfbitch

quote:
Originally posted by AWM

I'm sick of paying for this stuff, and get rid of the free lunch bullshit in schools too, while we're at it.

And are you ready to get rid of corporate welfare as well?

This is from 2014, but does provide a good look at what I mean by corporate welfare:

Corporate Welfare

Post 03/20/17 09:13pm

BigW

quote:
Originally posted by AWM

Your heart has turned to stone Scott.Why so bitter?Why do you want people to be hurt or possibly die?It takes 2,500 dollars a year to feed a single elderly person.That's a pretty cheap price to pay for a smile and a new friend.

Post 03/20/17 10:55pm

bloodpuppet
No Salvation
No Salvation

quote:
And are you ready to get rid of corporate welfare as well?

This is from 2014, but does provide a good look at what I mean by corporate welfare:

Corporate Welfare

Let's get rid of corporate welfare---All of it, including Planned Parenthood, which is a private service. And while we're at it, let's start holding Government employees accountable for the bureaucratic nightmares that they cause, as in the VA, the ACA the MVA....

Post 03/21/17 04:32am

AWM
No Salvation
No Salvation

quote:
Originally posted by BigW
Your heart has turned to stone Scott.Why so bitter?Why do you want people to be hurt or possibly die?It takes 2,500 dollars a year to feed a single elderly person.That's a pretty cheap price to pay for a smile and a new friend.

Oh, fuck off. You don't know a damned thing about my heart, so you've no right to make value judgements based on what I am willing to pay for. I'm simply sick of paying for other people's shit, especially programs that are wasting money, supporting the shiftless, etc.

If you want a friend for $2500, then you go spend the money - just leave my goddamned money alone, that's all I ask. Liberals love to spend other people's money - money that has been confiscated from them at gunpoint, since tax collection is backed up by the threat of prison. If you resist, they get to call you racist, heartless, etc.

Fuck off already, all of you - I have supported a shit ton of people my whole life, and I'm done with it.

Post 03/21/17 10:38am

Wolfbitch

AWM, you must be just livid supporting Congress (as am I).

Then there's that pesky Defense Budget and all those fucking defense contractors.

laugh.gif

Post 03/21/17 11:12am

BigW

quote:
Originally posted by AWM
Oh, fuck off. You don't know a damned thing about my heart, so you've no right to make value judgements based on what I am willing to pay for. I'm simply sick of paying for other people's shit, especially programs that are wasting money, supporting the shiftless, etc.

If you want a friend for $2500, then you go spend the money - just leave my goddamned money alone, that's all I ask. Liberals love to spend other people's money - money that has been confiscated from them at gunpoint, since tax collection is backed up by the threat of prison. If you resist, they get to call you racist, heartless, etc.

Fuck off already, all of you - I have supported a shit ton of people my whole life, and I'm done with it.

Listen to yourself,no defense of Trump's action,not even defense of your own actions anymore,just hate hate hate.

Poor whining little fuck has to pay taxes.Well,boofuckinghoo.Go Fuck Yourself.If you do not like paying taxes move to the Cayman Islands or shut the fuck up.

Post 03/21/17 11:45am

AWM
No Salvation
No Salvation

quote:
AWM, you must be just livid supporting Congress (as am I).

Then there's that pesky Defense Budget and all those fucking defense contractors.

laugh.gif

Sick of them too - and corporate welfare......

And BW, I don't owe you a fucking explanation - nor must I defend Trump to you or anyone else. You started this argument trying to call me out my intentions.

Post 03/21/17 12:42pm

Wolfbitch

On top of which, having worked as a government sub-contractor, I can guarantee you your tax dollar is being flushed down the toilet every day. Where I worked, the lowest paid one of us made $65,000 plus all the overtime we wanted. And a month before the end of the fiscal year, the Big Boss would come downstairs and asked us if there was anything--ANYTHING--we wanted. See, there's a trick to federal budgets. You're allocated a certain amount, and if you don't spend it all, they reduce your coming year's budget by that much.

So....

We all had widescreen flat monitors and very cushy chairs--you think of it, we spent the money on it.

We spent YOUR money on it.

Post 03/21/17 03:22pm

Dmonix
Demon Cleaner

3 reasons Canada is better than the US

#3. No Hillary

#2. No Trump

And the #1 reason why Canada is better than the US?

We got a shitload of Beaver!! grin3.gif

Post 03/21/17 03:38pm
 View users profile Send private message ICQ Number

Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Life of Debauchery .com > Political Smackdown Post new topic Reply to topic