Bookmark and Share Motorcycles    Goto page Previous  1, 2
Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Life of Debauchery .com > Debate

AWM
No Salvation
No Salvation

That's fantastic

Great looking rig, and seems to have damn near anything you would want, no? Been so shitty here for weeks - seems it's only nice here when I am out of town. Perhaps this weekend I can get out

Put some miles on that machine!

Still somehow those bitches got the better part of me, from the sky the highway's straight as it could be.
Post 03/14/17 07:09am
 View users profile Send private message

bloodpuppet
No Salvation
No Salvation

quote:
Originally posted by AWM
That's fantastic

Great looking rig, and seems to have damn near anything you would want, no? Been so shitty here for weeks - seems it's only nice here when I am out of town. Perhaps this weekend I can get out

Put some miles on that machine!

The plan is after some initial local riding to get a feel for it, several people I work with and I are going to do an Iron Butt ride out past past Raystown Lake and back. There are at least three of us with new to us bikes.

The wife is already suggesting a ride to Charlotte NC to visit our youngest---Eight plus hours one way. The wife really thinks it looks comfortable.

Post 03/14/17 03:57pm

AWM
No Salvation
No Salvation

quote:
Originally posted by bloodpuppet
The plan is after some initial local riding to get a feel for it, several people I work with and I are going to do an Iron Butt ride out past past Raystown Lake and back. There are at least three of us with new to us bikes.

The wife is already suggesting a ride to Charlotte NC to visit our youngest---Eight plus hours one way. The wife really thinks it looks comfortable.

Hell, I'll meet you in Charlotte.....

Still somehow those bitches got the better part of me, from the sky the highway's straight as it could be.
Post 03/14/17 07:55pm

bloodpuppet
No Salvation
No Salvation

Dirty fucking meteorologists.

I was unable to secure an enclosed motorcycle trailer, and with the weather people calling for rain, snow, sleet, and generally miserable conditions, I declined to go pick the bike up today.

After morning overcast, it is now sunny, and mid 50's.

So now, regardless what the weather is next weekend, I am bringing it home.

Unless you read on your newsfeeds about someone shooting TV weather people---That will be me.

Post 03/18/17 04:16pm

AWM
No Salvation
No Salvation

laugh.gif

Worse when they say sunny, and you get caught in the shit

Post 03/19/17 06:52am

bloodpuppet
No Salvation
No Salvation

quote:
Originally posted by AWM
laugh.gif

Worse when they say sunny, and you get caught in the shit

I was more worried about the calcium and salt the State lays down where the bike is currently. Especially at the end of the season, they need to use all they can so the budget allows for all they think they will need.

Plus, in the last 6 years, that interstate has been closed due to snow for more than 24 hours at least twice. It is a dicey area, you leave one small valley, and as you enter the next you can be in blizzard conditions.

Post 03/19/17 09:03am

Goto page Previous  1, 2
  Life of Debauchery .com > Debate Post new topic Reply to topic