Bookmark and Share I Actually Agree With This    
Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Life of Debauchery .com > Political Smackdown

Wolfbitch
Warnings: 27,491

I Actually Agree With This

Yep. Something Trump is doing is something I agree with.

TPM

I've been concerned for a long time about how Trump can handle his business assets while actively "Presidenting." Given the size and scope of his business, divestment is likely to cause unreasonable losses.

Read the article, it expresses this better than I ever could.

(BTW, from a liberal blog but NOT A LIBERAL ARTICLE. Seems pretty factual to me.)

Yes, you who must leave everything that you cannot control
It begins with your family, but soon it comes around to your soul
Well, I've been where you're hanging, I think I can see how you're pinned
When you're not feeling holy, your loneliness says that you've sinned
Post 01/11/17 01:28pm
 View users profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

AWM
No Salvation
No Salvation

I just listened to his press conference and the woman he put in charge of this was very impressive.

If they don't follow through, it is quite "trackable"

Still somehow those bitches got the better part of me, from the sky the highway's straight as it could be.
Post 01/11/17 01:31pm
 View users profile Send private message

BigW
Col Cad...Mutant...Extraordinaire

Very interesting Wolfie.Only time will tell how this works out.

Conservative Christian Coalition for Perfection

Post 01/11/17 02:07pm

AWM
No Salvation
No Salvation

I need to add:

Thanks WB for actually looking at this and not simply reacting to anything he does and hating it; perhaps I have not been giving you enough credit.

No, he should not have to divest himself of the company he has built, and the blind trust is impossible. We've simply never had a president this rich before, so there will be major differences from the past.

As for how much debt he carries, you do not need tax returns for that; in fact the financials he has already filed are a much more reliable source for that information.

Still somehow those bitches got the better part of me, from the sky the highway's straight as it could be.
Post 01/11/17 03:09pm

Dmonix
Demon Cleaner

Man today when he ass fucked CNN was AWESOME! I think the best thing he's done in his life. That fukin piece of shit network. I've even deleted all my links to that abyss of shittery!
Post 01/11/17 06:17pm
 View users profile Send private message ICQ Number

AWM
No Salvation
No Salvation

He will let up on them, but they totally deserved that thrashing. There are plenty of new stations there; no need to take a question from CNN

Post 01/11/17 06:43pm

BigW

quote:
Originally posted by AWM
I need to add:

Thanks WB for actually looking at this and not simply reacting to anything he does and hating it; perhaps I have not been giving you enough credit.

No, he should not have to divest himself of the company he has built, and the blind trust is impossible. We've simply never had a president this rich before, so there will be major differences from the past.

As for how much debt he carries, you do not need tax returns for that; in fact the financials he has already filed are a much more reliable source for that information.

Disagree with you on this one,old friend.I believe it's very important he releashes all his tax returns.Before Trump,the riches guy to ever run was Romney,who finally did release his tax returns.

I'm gonna be posting how the ethics chief blasts Trump over business plan.Short article from CNN money.

Post 01/11/17 09:26pm

AWM
No Salvation
No Salvation

Once the audit is done, I agree with you. But this will give him time to amend it if need be. I don't remember anyone other than Fox News screaming when a bunch of Obama appointees got caught cheating on their taxes, by the way.

Post 01/11/17 09:56pm

BigW

quote:
Originally posted by AWM
Once the audit is done, I agree with you. But this will give him time to amend it if need be. I don't remember anyone other than Fox News screaming when a bunch of Obama appointees got caught cheating on their taxes, by the way.

Warren Buffet is being audited also,and offered to release his taxes,and as Trump has said,he gets audited just about every year.The audit will never be done.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/08/01/warren-buffett-is-also-being-audited-but-still-wants-to-share-his-tax-returns-with-donald-trump/?utm_term=.f77873d51679

http://fortune.com/2016/10/10/warren-buffett-taxes-trump/

Post 01/11/17 11:06pm

BigW

quote:
Originally posted by AWM
I don't remember anyone other than Fox News screaming when a bunch of Obama appointees got caught cheating on their taxes, by the way.

That's odd.your memory must be fixed on just Fox

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/story?id=6704526

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2009/03/obama-kirk-taxe.html

https://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/03/31/sebelius-corrects-tax-errors/?_r=0

only a few,and I remember Chris Matthews and other at MSNBC talking about it

Post 01/11/17 11:20pm

AWM
No Salvation
No Salvation

Very well - I stand corrected

But I still don't care about his tax returns

Post 01/12/17 12:17am

Life of Debauchery .com > Political Smackdown Post new topic Reply to topic