Bookmark and Share YOU FUCKING MORON:STOP TWEETING    
Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Life of Debauchery .com > Political Smackdown

BigW
Col Cad...Mutant...Extraordinaire

YOU FUCKING MORON:STOP TWEETING

Just Screaming out how most Repugs feel laugh.gif

January 10, 2017 - U.S. Voters Approve Of Obama, Disapprove Of Trump, Quinnipiac University National Poll Finds; Trump Should Stop Tweeting, Voters Say 2-1

American voters approve 55 - 39 percent of the job President Barack Obama is doing, his best approval rating in seven years, according to a Quinnipiac University national poll released today. These same voters disapprove 51 - 37 percent of the way Donald Trump is handling his job as president-elect.

Donald Trump will be a worse president than Barack Obama, 45 percent of voters say, while 34 percent say he will be a better president and 15 percent say he will be about the same, American voters tell the independent Quinnipiac (KWIN-uh-pe-ack) University Poll.

Americans are optimistic 52 - 43 percent about the next four years with Trump as president and say 47 - 31 percent that he will help rather than hurt the nation's economy.

Trump will be a "great" president, 12 percent of voters say; 30 percent say he will be a "good" president; 20 percent say he will be "not so good" and 32 percent say he will be "bad."

The measures of Trump's personal qualities all are more negative than they were in a November 22 Quinnipiac University poll: 53 - 39 percent that he is not honest, compared to 52 - 42 percent November 22;
49 - 44 percent that he has good leadership skills, compared to 56 - 38 percent;
52 - 44 percent that he does not care about average Americans, compared to 51 - 45 percent who said he did care;
62 - 33 percent that he is not level-headed, compared to 57 - 38 percent;
71 - 25 percent that he is a strong person, compared to 74 - 23 percent;
68 - 27 percent that he is intelligent, compared to 74 - 21 percent.
"President Barack Obama leaves the White House a lot more popular than Donald Trump is as he crosses the threshold and saddles up for the most important job in the world," said Tim Malloy, assistant director of the Quinnipiac University Poll.

"President-elect Trump gets points for strength and intelligence, but voters' feelings about his personality traits, empathy, leadership and level-headedness, are headed south."

American voters give President-elect Trump a negative 37 - 51 percent favorability rating, compared to a divided 44 - 46 percent favorability rating November 22. Vice President- elect Mike Pence gets a split 37 - 34 percent favorability rating. First Lady-in-Waiting Melania Trump gets a 29 - 22 percent favorability, with 43 percent who don't know enough about her to form an opinion.

Donald Trump will take the nation in the right direction, 45 percent of American voters say, while 49 percent say he will take the nation in the wrong direction.

His policies will help their personal financial situation, 27 percent of voters say, while 27 percent say they will hurt and 42 percent say they will make no difference.

A total of 44 percent of voters are "very confident" or "somewhat confident" that Trump will make things better for them and their family, while 53 percent are "not very confident" or "not confident at all."

American voters disapprove 40 - 30 percent of the individuals Trump has nominated for his cabinet, with 28 percent who say they haven't heard enough about them.

Trump's election makes them feel "less safe," 45 percent of voters say, while 27 percent say they feel "more safe" and 27 percent say they feel "just as safe."

Voters support 72 - 22 percent, including 52 - 42 percent among Republicans, a review of Trump's finances to identify possible conflicts of interest.

Trump Tweeting

American voters, especially young voters, say 64 - 32 percent that Trump should close his personal Twitter account. Republicans say 49 - 45 percent Trump should keep his Twitter account. Voters in every other party, gender, age and racial group say close the account. Voters 18 to 34 years old say 71 - 26 percent that Trump should close the Twitter account, higher than any other age group.

"140 characters may not be enough to tell Donald Trump just how much Americans want him to knock off the tweeting," Malloy said (in less than 140 characters).

"While the president-elect argues his missives inform, many say stow the phone."

From January 5 - 9, Quinnipiac University surveyed 899 voters nationwide with a margin of error of +/- 3.3 percentage points. Live interviewers call landlines and cell phones.

The Quinnipiac University Poll, directed by Douglas Schwartz, Ph.D., conducts public opinion surveys in Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Florida, Ohio, Virginia, Iowa, Colorado, North Carolina, Georgia and the nation as a public service and for research.

Visit poll.qu.edu or www.facebook.com/quinnipiacpoll

Call (203) 582-5201, or follow us on Twitter @QuinnipiacPoll.

https://poll.qu.edu/national/release-detail?ReleaseID=2415

Conservative Christian Coalition for Perfection

Post 01/11/17 02:11pm
 View users profile Send private message

AWM
No Salvation
No Salvation

I don't buy anything the polls say. These are the same imbeciles who predicted a Hilary landslide.

Now - I agree that he needs to stop tweeting - at least about the silly stuff. It's a great way to get the message out and bypass the corrupt media about important things, but even then his verbiage is sophomoric. I loved him refusing a CNN reporter today; however responding to some vapid Hollywood cunt is beneath the office of the presidency. I think he will hurt the professionalism of the presidency, and that sucks.

Post 01/11/17 03:04pm

Wolfbitch
Warnings: 27,491

I agree, AWM, with the caveat that I don't agree with the phrase "corrupt media." First of all, it's not all corrupt--I think we'd both agree that the WSJ is an honest paper, as is CSM, as is BBC. Second, just because a particular medium doesn't agree with your own chosen stances on things doesn't mean it's corrupt.

"Corrupt media" sounds like one of those Sarah Palin phrases.

Yes, you who must leave everything that you cannot control
It begins with your family, but soon it comes around to your soul
Well, I've been where you're hanging, I think I can see how you're pinned
When you're not feeling holy, your loneliness says that you've sinned
Post 01/11/17 03:08pm
 View users profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

AWM
No Salvation
No Salvation

CNN and MSNBC are definitely corrupt. Fox news as well, most likely. The NY Times certainly is as well.

It's not a matter of agreeing or disagreeing. The NYT actually confessed to going full on to defeat Trump, saying beating him was too important to retain objectivity.

Giving Hilary the questions to the debate in advance is corrupt. Planting fake evidence to slander Bush (Dan Rather) is corrupt. Planting fake incendiary devices to make trucks explode on 60 minutes is corrupt.

Running the fake news story yesterday about Russia with zero cross checking of sources is corrupt.

It's time to get the media in line - they have become far too powerful. That goes for that cunt Sean Hannity as well as it does for the pussy-boy that Trump waxed the floor with today

Post 01/11/17 07:09pm

BigW

quote:
Originally posted by AWM
CNN and MSNBC are definitely corrupt. Fox news as well, most likely. The NY Times certainly is as well.

It's not a matter of agreeing or disagreeing. The NYT actually confessed to going full on to defeat Trump, saying beating him was too important to retain objectivity.

Giving Hilary the questions to the debate in advance is corrupt. Planting fake evidence to slander Bush (Dan Rather) is corrupt. Planting fake incendiary devices to make trucks explode on 60 minutes is corrupt.

Running the fake news story yesterday about Russia with zero cross checking of sources is corrupt.

It's time to get the media in line - they have become far too powerful. That goes for that cunt Sean Hannity as well as it does for the pussy-boy that Trump waxed the floor with today

CNN corrupt=Major
MSNBC corrupt=Minor
FOX corrupt=Major

All of them are corrupt to one degree or another.Most people will watch the station that believes the way they believe.I watch MSNBC,I'm a liberal.I've noticed their bias more than a few times.

Indepentent Journalism use to be a mainstay of investigating reporting,but as the internets progressed true journalism dies.

Their isn't one false statement in your post AWM,but you only show the left's corruption
The right wing outlet's are just as corrupt as those of the cable channels

Post 01/11/17 09:17pm

AWM
No Salvation
No Salvation

^ - I said Fox News was corrupt also.

No, I don't know of a time they got busted quite as obviously as the other incidents, but I called them corrupt as well - by all means if you have one please add it to this thread. I know there must me one or several, I just cannot recall - probably due to my leaning right

Post 01/11/17 10:00pm

BigW

quote:
Originally posted by AWM
^ - I said Fox News was corrupt also.

No, I don't know of a time they got busted quite as obviously as the other incidents, but I called them corrupt as well - by all means if you have one please add it to this thread. I know there must me one or several, I just cannot recall - probably due to my leaning right

You said maybe.Thought I just pit them over in the corrupt column.

The one that sticks out in my mind was back in 2010 or 2012.Fox news was covering a rally,but a hidden camera caught the crew getting the crowd all riled-up between takes.Instead of covering the news they became the news..

Leaning right laugh.gif

On some issues you are so far right,I'm surprised you don't cut off your left arm. laugh.gif

Post 01/11/17 11:29pm

AWM
No Salvation
No Salvation

And on others I'm completely liberal

Social issues in particular

Post 01/12/17 12:16am

BigW

On other issues you agree with liberals,you though are a conservative.I agree with conservatives on some issues,but I'm a liberal.

Here's a couple of quizzes out of a kabillion to try to see whenr you stand on the Conservative-Liberal scale.

https://www.libertarianism.com/

http://www.people-press.org/quiz/political-typology/

They kept saying I was a Solid Asshole and to please go away. grin.gif

Post 01/14/17 02:14pm

Life of Debauchery .com > Political Smackdown Post new topic Reply to topic